Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LMB_REKD

Looking for a Competitive Clan

5 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
4,945 battles

I am looking for to join a clan that has skilled players and has fun. I like to win and would like to be part of a team that focuses on winning. If anyone is interested in speaking with me, please message me on the forums, ingame, or reply in this post, and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I have linked my stats below if anyone is interested. I also can use VIOP if required.

I have two tier 10s: Yamato and Großer Kurfürst 

I am working towards Montana, and have plenty of tier 9s. 

http://na.warshipstoday.com/signature/1019100361/dark.png

https://na.warships.today/player/1019100361/LMB_REKD

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,711 posts
11,332 battles

Check out the Syndicate. We are a casual community but we want to win and we compete in clan battles. We have a discord, link is in my signature. Come hang out and see what we are like.

If you are interested in playing clan battles, you will need to grind out another ship, only one BB is allowed per team, so you really need cruisers.

[S_C]
Members
52 posts
1,185 battles

I think you may like ATLAS (along with ATL2S). If you are still seriously interested I will try to talk to you in real time in-game and see if you like what we are. We also have a forum thread here too that has all the details about us.

[KSC]
Members
59 posts
5,749 battles

Hey LMB,

Give us a look - we do have about a week-long process to ensure that you like playing with us and vice versa before actually sending out invites. We're building a team that like to have fun and also is pretty good at it too, but taking our time in the process as we work to maintain both the fun and the competitiveness. 

Drop by on Discord sometime or hit me up with questions. Would be great to run some battles together. Prime times are usually 5pm-11pm EST for us. 

[VX9]
[VX9]
Beta Testers
192 posts
8,218 battles

May you find what you need, if you want something that is more laid back and also a big community for more than  just one game.  Check us out at www.vx9.com

Sign in to follow this