Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
cgbosn4

Perhaps the T-61 will be a free XP ship?

8 comments in this topic

[USCG]
Members
177 posts
12,681 battles

I know a bunch of us are waiting (and waiting...and waiting...) for our little "Flottentorpedoboot" to arrive which makes me wonder if WGing has a special plan for that little German gem...  We have three (not one...not two...but THREE) special premium ships available for free XP.  ALL of them are battleships.  Perhaps the great minds at WGing are planning on the T-61 to be the first premium destroyer made available for purchase using free XP... 

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

Yup, it's time for another Type!

I've got around 925k waiting for something different.

[TF-60]
Members
68 posts
7,030 battles

I suspect it will come out soon with the current stats--the t61 has been in the wiki for 2 months without changes and Zerra said something about a release soon on a video yesterday 

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
79 posts
8,317 battles

I believe T-61 will be sold and the stats are finalized if you ever see a ship in the hands of non Supertesters or Community Contributors.  The 4 French BBs that we can earn early are examples of Wargaming feeling they are good to go unless some unforeseen issue would arise.

• Cool 2

[W-P-E]
Members
458 posts
4 minutes ago, Notser said:

I believe T-61 will be sold and the stats are finalized if you ever see a ship in the hands of non Supertesters or Community Contributors.  The 4 French BBs that we can earn early are examples of Wargaming feeling they are good to go unless some unforeseen issue would arise.

If it is as OP as in your video, then I will buy with cash.

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
79 posts
8,317 battles

It is a awesome ship for a awesome line, love the german dds

[5BS]
Members
4,493 posts

Unlikely. We already 'sorta' know the next Free XP ship is the T9 Kron. If it is not to be sold directly, it may be a giveaway ship like the Aigile, as WGing seems to view T6 DD's as a good freebee.

Sign in to follow this