Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TexJapan

Midway...anything for down tier fighters?

8 comments in this topic

[VFW]
Members
906 posts
20,784 battles

It took sometime to work my way up to the Midway only to see two changes since I've earned it.  First was just the original build (3 loadout choices), then the set build (one loadout), and now the down tiered Fighters.

So question is there any credit refunded for changing my fighters?   Of course I know the answer is NO, but it does beg to ask the question.

V/R,

Members
2,059 posts
5,097 battles

iirc if you had the researchable flight modules back when Midway was trash, you did get credits. But as Rip said, they didn't "remove" anything this time.

[VFW]
Members
906 posts
20,784 battles

True...module was not removed, but it was changed from a T10 to T9.   So the module is degraded.   Old upgrade was from a T9 to a T10, so now it's been reversed.   Do you consider a T10 Fighter to be equal to a T9?

VR,

[SWOB]
[SWOB]
Alpha Tester
1,143 posts
6,479 battles

It's not equal, but the carrier with the same modules costs the same amount of money.  You don't pay for modules based on how good they are, you pay for them based on whether or not they exist.  With very few exceptions (related specifically to premium ships), we don't get refunds on the purchase cost of ships just because they get nerfed.

[-OF-]
Beta Testers
93 posts
On 2/7/2018 at 12:48 PM, RipNuN2 said:

Why would you get credits? They didn't remove a module.

They did. They removed the tier 10 fighters and replaced them with the tier 9. You already had those tier 9 fighters before. 

[HINON]
Members
8,870 posts
23 minutes ago, ANDROMADA said:

They did. They removed the tier 10 fighters and replaced them with the tier 9. You already had those tier 9 fighters before. 

There is still a module upgrade so you didn't lose a module they just changed the module. It's a different situation compared with the time they removed flight module options and you got refunded for the modules that were removed.

[-OF-]
Beta Testers
93 posts
1 hour ago, RipNuN2 said:

There is still a module upgrade so you didn't lose a module they just changed the module. It's a different situation compared with the time they removed flight module options and you got refunded for the modules that were removed.

Yes, but you already owned those tier 8 fighters from previous carriers. The tier 10 ones were lost. 

Not like this matters. I feel bad for those who bought a Midway in general. They should be refunded 20m.

Sign in to follow this