Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
APA_204

Camera glitch

3 comments in this topic

Members
2,455 posts
12,175 battles

right click, zoom in, zoom out, but when its critical to zoom back out the camera goes full crazy Ivan whips around and I'm now looking the opposite way and it takes me 3-4 seconds to gather my bearings and refocus....and then I'm dead. Is there something in game I am doing wrong or is this just a bad glitch, happens often.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,335 posts
9,418 battles

It's even worse when you have a spotter plane out.

Varies..  some missions - no problem.  The last Random, I had to stay in tunnel vision on my Roon or lose my place..  Yeah..  we got wiped out anyway.  Got 35 HE hits on a battleship - no fires on 10% chance.  Their DD lights me up with one shot.

Keep track of it.  It might indicate a bad RNG mission and you might have to hide behind a rock for a while.

[WOLFB]
[WOLFB]
Members
182 posts
4,286 battles

I've been having this issue for several months now where when I zoom back out from binocular view the camera whips around to 180° from where my guns were pointing. Doesn't seem to be limited to any particular ships or battle mode, either. It's not constant, mind you, happens maybe once every 10 battles or so, but still irritating nonetheless.

Sign in to follow this