You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Rawhide

Operations and Clan members

3 comments in this topic

Members
125 posts
6,613 battles

Quick question.  I do not belong to a Clan, but I'm confused about how operations  work for Clan members..  I thought somebody said that Clan members can join any operations other than the 'weekly' operation?  How does this work?

Thanks.

[PVE]
Members
8,807 posts
7,241 battles
1 minute ago, Captain_Rawhide said:

Quick question.  I do not belong to a Clan, but I'm confused about how operations  work for Clan members..  I thought somebody said that Clan members can join any operations other than the 'weekly' operation?  How does this work?

Thanks.

Actually anyone can join up to an OP that is not the 'active' OP, but you have to have four to seven people in a division first. Clans tend to have an easier time getting 4-7 people together as they are already in a group of 30-50 players that see each other in game. 

Beta Testers
1,460 posts
8,723 battles
1 hour ago, Kizarvexis said:

Actually anyone can join up to an OP that is not the 'active' OP, but you have to have four to seven people in a division first. Clans tend to have an easier time getting 4-7 people together as they are already in a group of 30-50 players that see each other in game. 

As Kizarvexis indicates, anyone can go into the current (i.e., active) Operation of the Week either solo or in a division.  The only restriction there is that your ship goes on a cool down for something like 20 or 30 minutes (I think it is) before you can take that same ship back into the Operation of the Week.  You can, however, queue up in a different ship right away.

In order to access the other non-"of the week" (so to speak) Operations, you have to be in a special Operations-only division of 4 to 7 people (normal divisions are limited to 3).  If you are in such a division, you can access the Operations that are not the current "of the week" one.

As he mentions, it is not that this something that only clans can do.  It is just that it is easier for Clans to put together groups of 4 to 7 people.