You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Merlox

No more Premium CVs for sale.

16 comments in this topic

[SIDE]
Members
714 posts
3,136 battles

The magical moment when not a single CV is not for sale on the store or through the doubloons. 

Do you think they are going to keep it this way until the CVs are reworked? (Speculations) =O 

• Cool 1

Members
1,056 posts
3,689 battles
3 minutes ago, Merlox said:

The magical moment when not a single CV is not for sale on the store or through the doubloons. 

Do you think they are going to keep it this way until the CVs are reworked? (Speculations) =O 

Hope so.

Cvs are utterly broken to the point of abyss.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 2

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,223 posts
8,406 battles

Good riddance.

Oops, did I say it out loud?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Members
9,863 posts
Just now, pikohan said:

Good riddance.

Oops, did I say it out loud?

No one noticed, I'm sure there was a large chorus of voices saying the exact same thing....:Smile_teethhappy:

Members
1,690 posts
7,230 battles
4 minutes ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

Hope so.

Cvs are utterly broken to the point of abyss.

I am not a CV player, I prefer other classes.  But I do have around 70 battles in randoms between Saipan and Kaga, and I do enjoy playing them.  One of the best class to division with friends on other ship classes.  I don't find that CVs are utterly broken to the point of abyss.

[TWF-2]
[TWF-2]
Members
95 posts
14,132 battles

i started a topic on the cv midway fighter  nerf and whoaaa mama... the miday might as well bea t8 ship now 

[RKN]
Members
1,634 posts
3,350 battles

I’m pretty happy with this, premium CVs let noob CV captains into high tiers. Not only that but Saipan was annoying as all else to fight. 

Members
1,604 posts
3,573 battles
2 hours ago, spook_1971 said:

i started a topic on the cv midway fighter  nerf and whoaaa mama... the miday might as well bea t8 ship now 

You have no idea what you are talking about.  The Midway is still going to be the king of T10 and will in fact probably need another nerf before we're done.  She's still going to beat the Strike Hak and she lost ZERO of her damage dealing capability.  She is averaging around twenty thousand more damage then her nearest competitor and over ten percent more win rate over her direct counterpart the Hakuryu.  She NEEDS a nerf.  Just to not be nerfed into the ground.

[SEOP]
Members
1,286 posts
2 hours ago, Merlox said:

darn...just when I still wasn't thinking about buying a Graf Zippert

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
21,196 posts
3,871 battles

I can't wait until carriers are reworked, either, but some of the salt in this thread is unduly hilarious.

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,043 battles

A comprehensive tutorial plus better in game info will solve much of the noob-buying-high-tier problems. WG knows this and implemented these in WoT, and yet, transferred none of that experience into WoWS.

[SIDE]
Members
714 posts
3,136 battles
Just now, TangledThorns said:

Haha, love my Kaga. Seriously though, CV was my favorite line ranking up for both USN and IJN.

I feel like the Kaga should have been the standard. The planes need to be weak as hell (HP wise) but a ton of planes, and the potential to do devastating strikes

[STP]
[STP]
Beta Testers
2,022 posts
11,126 battles

I bet they remove to put the graf-broken-zeppelin on sales soon.

[SEOP]
Members
1,286 posts
1 minute ago, HyenaHiena said:

I bet they remove to put the graf-broken-zeppelin on sales soon.

your filled with a lot of skepticism & suspicion.  but yeah I bet that's exactly what they'll do.  PfF 

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,019 posts
11,539 battles
5 hours ago, Merlox said:

They shouldn't have sold /any/ premium CVs until they re-worked CVs.  Now they'll have to figure out what to do with outraged people who are unhappy with whatever changes are made.