Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

My Master Plan

9 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
4,971 posts
8,124 battles

So! WG graciously revealed the missions. I have, per title, figured out what ships will fulfill what missions best for me:

French Addition Part 1: Since 5 wins and doable in co-op, probably take ARP Myoko and Atlanta in co-op. Just need some effing wins.

French Addition Part 2: 1 million damage. BB AP anyone? Tirpitz, rest of Iowa grind to Montana, MO, Chappy, and beginning Algerie's trials

French Addition Part 3: Base XP, as a rule, is bigger at T8+, so Tirpitz, Hindenburg, Yamato, Minotaur, Iowa/Montana probably--however, I will mix in some Z-23 as spotting damage gives solid base XP along w/ capping.

French Progression Part 1: 25 Ship torpedoes are the problem. However, between Kiev, Shirayatsu, and Z-23, I should be able to do some back-to-back efforts. 1000 MB hits sounds like a task for Atlanta, Hindenburg, Minotaur, and Chappy.

French Progression Part 2: 10 wins and 10 citadel hits won't be easy. However, my experience is most citadel targets at T5-8 ships as generally T9-10, players are more careful. Likely a job for my KGV, Pensacola, and Graf Spee

French Progression Part 3: Any ship will do. Maybe I'll dust off my Taiho (haven't played her in a while) and run divisions w/ clanmates.

French Ship Quest: Not concerned. If I get one, the base XP requirement overlaps w/ my working on the other missions.

It'd actually be nice if Taiho's plane torps counted for French Progression Part 1, but whatever. WG says ship torpedoes.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
7 minutes ago, Reymu said:

So! WG graciously revealed the missions. I have, per title, figured out what ships will fulfill what missions best for me:

French Addition Part 1: Since 5 wins and doable in co-op, probably take ARP Myoko and Atlanta in co-op. Just need some effing wins.

French Addition Part 2: 1 million damage. BB AP anyone? Tirpitz, rest of Iowa grind to Montana, MO, Chappy, and beginning Algerie's trials

French Addition Part 3: Base XP, as a rule, is bigger at T8+, so Tirpitz, Hindenburg, Yamato, Minotaur, Iowa/Montana probably--however, I will mix in some Z-23 as spotting damage gives solid base XP along w/ capping.

French Progression Part 1: 25 Ship torpedoes are the problem. However, between Kiev, Shirayatsu, and Z-23, I should be able to do some back-to-back efforts. 1000 MB hits sounds like a task for Atlanta, Hindenburg, Minotaur, and Chappy.

French Progression Part 2: 10 wins and 10 citadel hits won't be easy. However, my experience is most citadel targets at T5-8 ships as generally T9-10, players are more careful. Likely a job for my KGV, Pensacola, and Graf Spee

French Progression Part 3: Any ship will do. Maybe I'll dust off my Taiho (haven't played her in a while) and run divisions w/ clanmates.

French Ship Quest: Not concerned. If I get one, the base XP requirement overlaps w/ my working on the other missions.

It'd actually be nice if Taiho's plane torps counted for French Progression Part 1, but whatever. WG says ship torpedoes.

With me, I will be using my HSF Graf Spee, De Grasse, and Alabama. And I will be raising my ugly PvE head in Random also. 

Members
8,085 posts
17,047 battles

If I manage to even be bothered it will likely take me longer...

...mostly because as far as I personally am concerned, upper-mid and high-tier games can (rude expression.)

Not so much a skill issue as they used to be; I just don't find then to be any fun.

[NG-NL]
Members
4,971 posts
8,124 battles
2 hours ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

And I will be raising my ugly PvE head in Random also. 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

If I manage to even be bothered it will likely take me longer...

...mostly because as far as I personally am concerned, upper-mid and high-tier games can (rude expression.)

Not so much a skill issue as they used to be; I just don't find then to be any fun.

Just division with me. You can hide behind me all match :p

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
Just now, Reymu said:

giphy.gif

Just division with me. You can hide behind me all match :p

Sure I will division with you, BUT I do not hide, I fight:Smile_honoring:

[R-F]
Members
679 posts
6,199 battles

You're not supposed to reveal your master plan until you've got the hero handcuffed to a chair in your lab and the death laser is warming up!

Geeze.  What kind of cut rate villain are you?

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,759 posts
4,544 battles

These mission requirements sound like a standard tier 10 session with OPG. 

Sign in to follow this