You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Erebthoron

No combat missions?

20 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,121 posts
18,636 battles

No combat missions shown... shouldnt't there be at least the Haifuri collection under events?

[PVE]
Members
8,908 posts
7,305 battles
5 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

No combat missions shown... shouldnt't there be at least the Haifuri collection under events?

I got the HSF container mission listed as a personal assignment instead of a challenge. But no other stuff. Today and tomorrow are blank and Fri, Feb 9th starts the French BB missions.

[ARGSY]
Members
5,831 posts
3,984 battles

Any hint of what the requirements for the Aigle mission(s) is/are going to be, or do the details for that also not drop until Friday?

[BNKR]
Members
674 posts
1,254 battles
15 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Any hint of what the requirements for the Aigle mission(s) is/are going to be, or do the details for that also not drop until Friday?

There's stuff on news page, but I'm too new to understand what I'm reading about the French stuff. 

Oops..wrong missions. Sorry

Edited by BullpupWOT

[ARGSY]
5,121 posts
18,636 battles
12 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Only hint what she is good for is in the 7.2 leak: there will be a 3 star reward for the new french Campaign that requires a high tier French BB or the Aigle.

[ARGSY]
Members
5,831 posts
3,984 battles
11 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Only hint what she is good for is in the 7.2 leak:

I mean what's required to win her - per the Dasha video, 7.1 is offering that chance. If it's T5+ it's doable; if they let people with T4 destroyers try, I will be happy as a pig in mud.

[WGA]
Administrator
662 posts
249 battles

The French collection will begin this Friday so hang in there!

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,110 posts
9,224 battles

Will the purchase of the French containers also be on Friday?

16 minutes ago, Radar_X said:

The French collection will begin this Friday so hang in there!

[CLAN]
Beta Testers
203 posts
10,893 battles

The News article has the ship mission requirements right at the end. It’s a base XP target of 10k, 12k, 14k and 16k for each of the ships respectively. Can be completed in any game mode (other than training room) in any tier V or higher ship. 

Rmember that you need to unlock the missions at random from the new French Collection containers. 

[ARGSY]
5,121 posts
18,636 battles
1 hour ago, Mik6669 said:

The News article has the ship mission requirements right at the end. It’s a base XP target of 10k, 12k, 14k and 16k for each of the ships respectively. Can be completed in any game mode (other than training room) in any tier V or higher ship. 

Rmember that you need to unlock the missions at random from the new French Collection containers. 

Nope, we may talk about the Aigle. If you check the 7.1 clip Dasha said at 1:41 that you can get her over a ingame mission for DD only. 

[TDG]
Members
1,127 posts
5,736 battles

Good chance that the missions will drop Friday with the ship in the Premium Shop.  (I know nothing.  This is just speculation.)

I hope for a challenging sequence that is not painful to complete.

Members
9,868 posts
1 minute ago, YeOldeTraveller said:

Good chance that the missions will drop Friday with the ship in the Premium Shop.  (I know nothing.  This is just speculation.)

Really wish they'd bring back the Project-R format, lots of options to move forward, and the ability to bypass ones you didn't like.

[PVE]
Members
8,908 posts
7,305 battles
1 minute ago, YeOldeTraveller said:

They will drop on Friday, February 9th as that is when the French Collection starts.

[CLAN]
Beta Testers
203 posts
10,893 battles

Sorry, my bad. I was thinking about the early release BBs because of the tie in with the containers. 

[ARGSY]
5,121 posts
18,636 battles
4 minutes ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

No missions but you can work on the 3 permanent campaigns.

One completed and the other are mostly done, only CV stuff left and I suck too much at playing them in PvP.

[PVE]
Members
8,908 posts
7,305 battles
10 minutes ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

No missions but you can work on the 3 permanent campaigns.

4 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

One completed and the other are mostly done, only CV stuff left and I suck too much at playing them in PvP.

You could always work on a grind. Play something for fun you haven't played in awhile. Play something you stink at to get better in PvP or PvE. If you join a clan, you can practice T10 for clan battles starting on Friday.

[ARGSY]
5,121 posts
18,636 battles
3 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

You could always work on a grind. Play something for fun you haven't played in awhile. Play something you stink at to get better in PvP or PvE. If you join a clan, you can practice T10 for clan battles starting on Friday.

Only lines I didn't have at 10 are the CV's. IJN T9, USN T8

[PVE]
Members
8,908 posts
7,305 battles
1 minute ago, Erebthoron said:

Only lines I didn't have at 10 are the CV's. IJN T9, USN T8

Well play something you haven't played in awhile?

Members
157 posts
10,030 battles

This is probably the first time since I started playing the game that I had nothing "to work on" for 1-2 weeks now ;)

No ranked (clanwars times are just a nightmare for me), campaigns, colletions, scenarios, tech trees or missions to work on anymore... (sure I could work on the top level emblems but tbh I think those damage ones just encourages bad playstyle).

Well im sure the french collection, hopefully some french BBs and maybe 1-2 premiums soon will fix that.

Edited by RighteousFury42