bandits86

Artillery camera

16 comments in this topic

[ADAPT]
Members
804 posts
12,760 battles

hi , i cant change artillery camera after 7/2/2018 update. Before i using the RMB to aim artillery camera, then it reset after update and i cannot change back. Trying everything but still cant..Any help would be nice. Cant play using Shift, awkward and if keep pressing it, it goes to window..any idea how to set RMB for artillery camera back???

WAAARGH...MY GAME-PLAY REALLY CHANGE, FEEL REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE USING SHIFT AS ARTILLERY CAMERA...HELP ME PLEASE

shot-18.02.07_22.36.22-0281.jpg

Edited by bandits86

[CK5]
Members
781 posts
6,184 battles

I also had bound the artillery camera to a different key and found it had been changed to default after this update, however, I had no problem changing it back again.  I used the Space Bar in this case.  

By the way, WG, show some manners and stop messing with custom key bindings. 

Edit:  Bandits86, make sure your RMB is not already assigned to another function before trying to bind it to a new funtion.  

Edited by PrairiePlayer

[ADAPT]
Members
804 posts
12,760 battles

I cannot play like usual, keep pressing RMB to aim, but its for free look now...I cannot change it back to Aim when use RMB, it say  hotkey reserve ..anyone know how to change  it??

Untitled.png

[CK5]
Members
781 posts
6,184 battles

Bandits, see my edit note, make sure the RMB is not already assigned to something else first. 

[5IN]
Members
1,784 posts
8,105 battles

It is rather irritating that they reset the keybindings on occasion.  I don't recall seeing any mention in the patch related to the controls.   Maybe I missed it.   That being said, putting them back to my preferred configuration isn't a big deal, but when you find out during your first battle of the day that your preferred settings don't work, its a PITA.   It's been so long since I used the default settings, I had to look at the help... not a big deal, but annoying nonetheless.

b

Edited by bassmasta76

[ADAPT]
Members
804 posts
12,760 battles
20 minutes ago, PrairiePlayer said:

I also had bound the artillery camera to a different key and found it had been changed to default after this update, however, I had no problem changing it back again.  I used the Space Bar in this case.  

By the way, WG, show some manners and stop messing with custom key bindings. 

Edit:  Bandits86, make sure your RMB is not already assigned to another function before trying to bind it to a new funtion.  

Ya i check..still cant..

i found 2 use RMB. 

Edited by bandits86
duplicate

[ADAPT]
Members
804 posts
12,760 battles

hello..i still cant bind RMB to Artilery camera WG..come on..help me..cant play well using shift or other key..been 2 years using RMB..help me.

[ADAPT]
Members
804 posts
12,760 battles

anyone know how to set RMB to artillery camera using this app?? help me please..

Untitled.png

Members
1 post
11,324 battles

Since the last update 0.7.1.0 , i experience the same issue , i can t affect the mouse control "rmb" on the "artillery camera" button , i wish this bug will be corrected because i don t want to play with a "joytokey" software

If someone of wargaming could resolve this , i would be gratefuf ! thank you .

worldofwarships_2018_02_08_14_31_23_638.thumb.jpg.c8ff93b06c0e1769c93acf392f06ace5.jpg

Members
5 posts
2,959 battles

Me too. Any change made in Controls freezes the page and I need to quit out of the game. Thought it was because I'm on a Mac, but it seems others are having the same problem.

[TSN]
Members
3 posts
6,579 battles

I am having the same issue. I want to zoom with RMB and it no longer lets me bind the key. Hotkey Reserved. Uninstalling and reinstalling did nothing.

This issue for me is game breaking.

[ARRGG]
Members
4,672 posts
7,499 battles
On 2/7/2018 at 7:25 AM, bassmasta76 said:

It is rather irritating that they reset the keybindings on occasion.  I don't recall seeing any mention in the patch related to the controls.   Maybe I missed it.   That being said, putting them back to my preferred configuration isn't a big deal, but when you find out during your first battle of the day that your preferred settings don't work, its a PITA.   It's been so long since I used the default settings, I had to look at the help... not a big deal, but annoying nonetheless.

b

They did say something about key resets this patch .. somewhere 

[ADAPT]
Members
804 posts
12,760 battles

no response, i have to find through youtube  , damn this is very annoying. btw found the solution download xmouse and change it like the screenshot ..that all.

Untitled.png

[TSN]
Members
3 posts
6,579 battles
1 hour ago, bandits86 said:

no response, i have to find through youtube  , damn this is very annoying. btw found the solution download xmouse and change it like the screenshot ..that all.

Untitled.png

Thank you bandits86. This has worked for me.

Beta Testers
55 posts
3,980 battles
On 2/9/2018 at 10:54 PM, Treegrin said:

I am having the same issue. I want to zoom with RMB and it no longer lets me bind the key. Hotkey Reserved. Uninstalling and reinstalling did nothing.

This issue for me is game breaking.

Agreed. this needs to be resolved