Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Grathew

Since There's another GZ test comming

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

87
[M_L]
[M_L]
Beta Testers
321 posts
8,831 battles

I'll just leave my comrades with this. Remember Friday the tests continue. 

continue-testing-portal-the-game-3964048

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,258
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,856 battles

Somewhat like cooking a Turkey, and asking everyone if it tastes like Beef yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,056 posts
3,689 battles
1 hour ago, Grathew said:

I'll just leave my comrades with this. Remember Friday the tests continue. 

continue-testing-portal-the-game-3964048

Just been in battle vs the gz and it obliterated my roma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
87
[M_L]
[M_L]
Beta Testers
321 posts
8,831 battles
52 minutes ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

Just been in battle vs the gz and it obliterated my roma.

The regular GZ or the GZ TEST 'cause the test isn't supposed to be out yet, and if it is out why don't I have mine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,056 posts
3,689 battles
4 minutes ago, Grathew said:

The regular GZ or the GZ TEST 'cause the test isn't supposed to be out yet, and if it is out why don't I have mine?

Im not sure but he instantly focused me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,328
[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,489 posts
6,657 battles
1 hour ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

Im not sure but he instantly focused me.

that would have been the original GZ, the "crap" version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2
[RTS]
[RTS]
Members
26 posts

I'm one of the few who like her. I hope they give her regular torpedo planes. I Cant wait to see the special cammo. I play PVE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×