You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JochenHeiden

Error downloading patch 7.1, help!

6 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
8,807 posts
7,241 battles
2 minutes ago, JochenHeiden said:

Anyone else getting this?!  I can't proceed and don't know what to do with this:

ae5dbea75c3c03b6e4ff0c923e827b10.png
https://gyazo.com/ae5dbea75c3c03b6e4ff0c923e827b10

Keeps retrying and giving me the same thing.

I would shut down the PC normally and turn off the router for 30 sec. Then try again. If that doesn't work, then contact support.

[PVE]
Members
8,807 posts
7,241 battles

As an FYI, I'm not being facetious. Computer operating system programs sometimes get stuck and the easiest way to fix that is to shut everything down and turn on again to restart whatever program got stuck.

It is the same with the router. Unless you pay for a static IP address, your router requests one from the ISP and is provided a temporary IP address for you. That IP address is for a set period of time and the ISP will send you another when you need it. Sometimes the router and ISP will get out of sync and turning off the router is the easiest way to reset that and have it ask for a new IP address.

Members
3,407 posts
6,067 battles

I updated without issue.  Might also want to check the file integrity with the WG check tool before updating.

[PSP]
Members
6,038 posts
8,580 battles

My client is updating but it is doing so at 46k speed. This is going to take all day.

Members
3,407 posts
6,067 battles
32 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

My client is updating but it is doing so at 46k speed. This is going to take all day.

Have you tried stopping and then restarting?