You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

0.7.1.0 Update - Why monkey the preferences file?

6 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts

Either an old bug is back or you deliberately did it - but keyboard mappings got muffed/monkeyed by this patch. Stop doing this please. It'a a PITA. 

• Cool 2

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,477 battles

Note to self, be sure and delete Herr_Reitz's preferences file on random Tuesdays and Fridays for the next 6 months.

Wait, did I say that out loud?

[TWF-2]
[TWF-2]
Members
95 posts
14,144 battles
1 minute ago, kerensky914 said:

Note to self, be sure and delete Herr_Reitz's preferences file on random Tuesdays and Fridays for the next 6 months.

Wait, did I say that out loud?

Word, i have to constantly delete this file cuz i get the monthly periodic, kinda like menstrual cramps, big world encountered a putz developer error message

[WGA]
Administrator
662 posts
249 battles

There is a known issue with today's patch which certainly may have reset keybindings.  We obviously apologize for any inconvenience around it but yes it was an unintentional change.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,340 posts
9,433 battles
2 hours ago, Radar_X said:

There is a known issue with today's patch which certainly may have reset keybindings.  We obviously apologize for any inconvenience around it but yes it was an unintentional change.

Thanks for the warning..  I'll be sure and disable the center mouse 'Fire, follow, and get sunk while you are away' button before starting up the Atlanta this evening.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts
On 2/7/2018 at 12:54 PM, Radar_X said:

Thanks for the update.