Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CaptGodzillaPig

PIG checking in..

15 comments in this topic

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
Just now, Korval_BB55 said:

Is your lavender blue?

Oh lord..  NO..  I had to look that up.  What a horrid song.  Beer commercial man.  come on.  Do you have any testosterone?  Christ I don't think I can get that out of my head. 

Beta Testers
578 posts
990 battles
5 hours ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

Dilly Dilly....

DILLY DILLY... I WILL DO WHAT MUST BE DONE

[PSP]
Members
6,041 posts
8,583 battles

I'm not much of a beer drinker. In fact, the most beer I ever drank was when I was in Germany in the Army and then it was not much more than three or four mugs. However, someone once poured me a Bud Light, which I sipped to be sociable. The stuff tasted like skunk piss. I thought that perhaps this was what American beer tasted like but later I found that it's the result of beer being exposed to sunlight.

light causes alpha-acids (the key component of hops) to break down and combine with other chemicals in beer to create 3-methyl-2-butene-1-thiol, a sulfur-containing substance which produces the strong sulfur smell which is extremely similar to isopentyl mercaptan, which is found in skunk spray.  

• Funny 1

[TMS]
Members
1,623 posts
21,656 battles
1 hour ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

Please follow Sir Brad.....

i don't drink, how would i know LOL.

Too the pit with me i guess.

Edited by Final8ty

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
42 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I'm not much of a beer drinker. In fact, the most beer I ever drank was when I was in Germany in the Army and then it was not much more than three or four mugs. However, someone once poured me a Bud Light, which I sipped to be sociable. The stuff tasted like skunk piss. I thought that perhaps this was what American beer tasted like but later I found that it's the result of beer being exposed to sunlight.

Bud light is pretty much skunk piss, but I do like the commercials.  lol.  German beers are pretty much the best.  I have a German brewery/ wursthaus not far from me.  I go there often.  Occidental Brewing.  I

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
36 minutes ago, Final8ty said:

i don't drink, how would i know LOL.

Too the pit with me i guess.

No worries..  The pit seems like a decent place..

[WOLF3]
Members
5,973 posts
2,203 battles

Oh how I wisht I hadn't opened this thread...

But anyway, welcome back pig.

[DARTH]
Members
532 posts
11,374 battles
13 hours ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

Oh lord..  NO..  I had to look that up.  What a horrid song.  Beer commercial man.  come on.  Do you have any testosterone?  Christ I don't think I can get that out of my head. 

Hahaha ...

Actually, I was thinking more of this version, with perhaps a touch more testosterone:

As for beer, I hear that too much of it can render your dilly dilly well ... shall we say rather less effective?

:P

Anyway, just goofing around.  Been meaning to say, seen you in a battle or three over Christmastime, and while I may not agree with you on everything (not that I've  disagreed either), win or lose, you make things more ... interesting.

Cheers to ya.

:cap_cool:

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:16 PM, Korval_BB55 said:

Hahaha ...

Actually, I was thinking more of this version, with perhaps a touch more testosterone:

As for beer, I hear that too much of it can render your dilly dilly well ... shall we say rather less effective?

:P

Anyway, just goofing around.  Been meaning to say, seen you in a battle or three over Christmastime, and while I may not agree with you on everything (not that I've  disagreed either), win or lose, you make things more ... interesting.

Cheers to ya.

:cap_cool:

Well sorry to say that doesn't have testosterone, but better version.  Glad to have seen you in battle.  Sorry.  I don't remember to many folks I don't see on a regular basis.   Always agree to disagree if that was how it went. 

Try this..  Story of my life...  Oh wait..  Have a song for that too..

Contrary to popular belief..  The "dilly dilly" is just fine after a few beers...  ;)

Edited by CaptGodzillaPig

[-BMV-]
Members
1,184 posts
5,544 battles

Dilly Dilly!

I don't drink at all. But those commercial's make me want a beer, not a Bud light but still impressive advertising to get me to want a beer.

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles

Dilly Dilly!!!!

48 hours of work in 4 days and getting up for salmon fishing in the morning..  Just might have to take a bote out for a ride though before bed time..  See you on the pond.

Sign in to follow this