You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Destroyer_Power

Searching for Competitive Clan

8 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
3,447 battles

Recently returned, painfully average player looking for a clan to help me become a better Captain. I have decided to switch from casually to seriously playing this game.
I wish to engage in Clan Battles and Supremacy League and do very well in both.
My goal is to learn something new and get better every day.

Disabled, former military, so I am able to follow orders, take criticism, and learn from my mistakes.
I play everything except CV's, but want to start playing them as well. I understand the basics, don't sit broadside in smoke, DD's back into/face out in caps, us AP on broadsides, W A S D, blah, blah, blah.
I usually play in Tier 6, 7, and 8 ships, which means I am ALWAYS in Tier 8, 9, and 10 matches. In 99.9% of my matches are solo queue and I am tired of half my team being afk and the other half is bots,
or half YOLOing and the other half hugging the J/10 lines.

I have a Gearing, Moskva, Bismarck, Kutuzov, Atago, and 19pt U.S., Russian, and German Captains.

I sit at home all day and can play 24/7 if need be. I prefer Discord, but have TS3.
I am easy to get along with, but can't stand asshats. I did a tour in the Marine Corps so I am very familiar with talking crapand receiving it, and with everyone talking about everyone's mom/sister/girlfriend to their face.
I don't take it personally, I return fire. Been there, done that, got that page 11.

I want to be in a top competitive clan and I see that a lot of clans have stat reqs. to join them. I will get to and exceed those stats eventually, and I will be loyal to the clan that helped me get there.
The question is, do you want me playing with you, or against you? Your choice.

https://na.wows-numbers.com/player/1018090133,Destroyer_Power/?

Rally round tha family
Pockets full of shells

Semper Fi

Members
956 posts
11,153 battles

Instead of trying to jump to top level I'd suggest running mid level and growing to a 60% w/r.
Plenty of really good clans at that level with strong competitive teams.

Look at wows numbers(site) and search clans there, find one that has a bit higher average w/r and pr than you.  I could suggest NGA as thats where I grew and had a great time.

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

HEey Destroyer, 

BWC is a veteran founded and owned gaming community. We engage in clan wars and have done Supremacy in the past, but we certainly could use more competitive minded players to get a strong team back together. I would suggest that you take a look at our recruitment page and see what we offer. Don't hesitate to pm in case you have questions.

cheers, 

C. 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,711 posts
11,332 battles

Check out the Syndicate, My signature links to our recruitment thread and discord. Come hang out and see if we seem like a fit.

[S_C]
Members
52 posts
1,185 battles

If you are seriously interested in a clan that does not only do clan battles but also seriously dedicated to everything. Our ATLAS group may just be for you. I detailed everything on my recruitment thread.

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles
12 hours ago, Destroyer_Power said:

Rally round tha family
Pockets full of shells

Semper Fi

Definitely the makings of what we're looking for in RETRO- We're small but want to build a good foundation of eager, aggressive, mature players.