Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
fierymountain

I guess it does take WG quite of long time to create a ship

8 comments in this topic

Members
56 posts
6,635 battles

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/03/31/wows-tier-8-russian-battleship-kronstadt-sneak-peek/

found this tonight.  it was posted some time back in March of 2017.  Almost a year ago.  It's kind of crazy how long it takes for WG to create a ship.  And almost a year later, they are finally going to put the ship into testing stage.  This explains why we all have to deal with endless people complaining about "where is X ship"?  When will X ship be released and etc....

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles

It shouldn't take all that long for a Russian ship; you just take each statistic, find the strongest one amongst existing ships, and double it. Done.

[USCC2]
Members
3,435 posts

I think it's more due to the fact WG tends to advertise 'this ship' is coming, stay tuned........and then nothing. No updates or scheduled release........or if they do give you a schedule, they don't always keep to it.

Of course some people do like to complain, but in this case I don't think WG are completely blameless as their comms could be better sometimes.

1,542 posts
26 battles

Thank you for reaching out and expressing your concerns. Your feedback is so important to making this game great. 

Members
1,513 posts
7,988 battles

Hey

I would imagine that it has a lot to do with interest from the public on how long it actually takes to create a new ship (the tease) but then like with the Graf Zeppelin, the kidd, the T61 it seems to take a lot longer than one would think reasonable.  -WaveRider- is right.  Not to mention why is there so little feedback from Wargaming is addressing or even commenting on such issues in an official capacity. I they don't read these forums very often.

Pete

[SYN]
Members
14,381 posts
10,260 battles

It's because someone has to triple check that they got the number of rivets right. :Smile_hiding:

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,704 posts
10,055 battles

I thought the original March 2017 incarnation was an April Fool's, maybe it's a long term joke...

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,043 posts
11,539 battles

They decided that it was well balanced.  Since it was Russian, it needed to be changed to a cruiser to reach rightful levels of power.

Sign in to follow this