Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

Ship tonnage - does it vary

4 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts

Today a question came to mind about the various upgrades one can get for a ship. Simply: 

Does the ship's weight (tonnage, right?) change when kitting them out with bigger guns, newer equipment? 

Do the modules have any effect upon the ship in non-module ways? Like bigger guns affecting turning, stopping, that sort of thing. 

tiafyc

[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,577 posts
3,915 battles

I'm sure you know that in WoT, you get that kind of report on your tank that varies as you mount/dismount equipment, upgrades and modules.  I don't think I've seen a similar display showing displacement tonnage for WoWs ships in port.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts
34 minutes ago, Fishrokk said:

I'm sure you know that in WoT, you get that kind of report on your tank that varies as you mount/dismount equipment, upgrades and modules.  I don't think I've seen a similar display showing displacement tonnage for WoWs ships in port.

Maybe that's where the thought finally bubbled up from... the dark, dank corner of my brain with musty old WoT memories... :cap_haloween:

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,841 battles
1 hour ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Today a question came to mind about the various upgrades one can get for a ship. Simply: 

Does the ship's weight (tonnage, right?) change when kitting them out with bigger guns, newer equipment? 

Do the modules have any effect upon the ship in non-module ways? Like bigger guns affecting turning, stopping, that sort of thing. 

tiafyc

That is a very good question (for which I have no answer; sorry Reitz).

Sign in to follow this