You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Amenhir

Yay, I got my first aim assist accusation!

30 comments in this topic

[DPG]
Members
824 posts
4,241 battles

fixing picture

shot-18.02.06_13.43.13-0043.jpg

Edited by Amenhir
removing picture

[-TAB-]
[-TAB-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
18 posts
15,037 battles

Nicely Done.  Points and ranks are one thing, but being accused of hax is the only true measure of how well you're playing :)

• Funny 1

[KSC]
Members
208 posts
7,797 battles

Lol yep it happens.

take it as a Compliment.

I always recommend Calmly Explaining to those players how ti all works so they learn to angle ect.

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,051 battles

Another "i slow down to dodge your shells" memer, surprised at slowing down making him an easier target.

[DPG]
Members
824 posts
4,241 battles

now I have to figure out how to remove that picture and edit it, because I didn't notice after spending the time blocking the name, that it's on the im window.  doh!

[INTEL]
Members
6,630 posts
25,349 battles

Congrats!

Hackusation!

There are only two awards I have not yet received in WOWS: Solo Warrior and Hackusation!

(maybe someday)

[DPG]
Members
824 posts
4,241 battles
10 minutes ago, alexf24 said:

Congrats!

Hackusation!

There are only two awards I have not yet received in WOWS: Solo Warrior and Hackusation!

(maybe someday)

It's hilarious, because I'm a crap player.  Clearly I'm really good at hiding my hacks.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,120 posts
18,636 battles

Gratz!

Now take your badge of honor and sit down with us. The first two drinks are on the house.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,714 posts
9,475 battles

Most players DID NOT REALIZED THAT even if you slowing down, the ship still drift a small distant and turn in the direct the player think he "slowed down and turn", thus shots still hit. Also calculated the internet speed connection from the player computer to the service provider then add on top of that the time of connection to the WoW server; even though this only take a few seconds, ship still drift forward, thus shots still hit.

So, if you think you stop and turn, it too late. You should have TURN before the shots.

Hence, learn the WASD hack.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,957 posts
12,479 battles

Gratulate. You man now.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
105 posts
9,976 battles

Welcome to the Club!!...its the true measure of your improving skills!

[NDA]
Supertester
4,790 posts
13,614 battles

I once got accused of hax for hitting an Omahas citadel threw its nose. The Omaha captain couldn't understand how AP rounds from a Molotov could citadel his bow at 6km without the use of haxs. 

It was a glorious day for the Sinksalot Fleet. 

Members
687 posts
3,667 battles

You know, if it weren't so easily abused WG could make a special flag for those players accused of using cheats.  Send them a screenshot and get your flag.  That would be a flag proud to fly.  Except then it would be like karma with everybody throwing fake accusations at their friends.

[NBB]
Members
487 posts
2,313 battles

That moment when you misjudge the lead angle on a cruiser, and he slows down thinking he will watch the shells fall in the water in front of him, but they hit his midships. Broadside to a battleship, that's a paddling.

[YORHA]
Members
3,260 posts
1 hour ago, surratus said:

You know, if it weren't so easily abused WG could make a special flag for those players accused of using cheats.  Send them a screenshot and get your flag.  That would be a flag proud to fly.  Except then it would be like karma with everybody throwing fake accusations at their friends.

7kMJEkz.jpg

Edited by JCC45

[TF-64]
Members
364 posts
12,595 battles

Congratulations. They are rare but man they make you feel good. Well for a borderline potato like me they are rare. But they are also a good sign you are improving too. 

[LEGIT]
[LEGIT]
Members
424 posts
18,351 battles

I average about one a day when I play. It has nothing to do with me playing more than 14000 rounds. must be an aimbot. 

Members
3 posts
1,341 battles
On 2018-02-06 at 4:13 PM, Amenhir said:

It's hilarious, because I'm a crap player.  Clearly I'm really good at hiding my hacks.

I had some noob, and I’m still a bit of a noob myself call me a hacker, be cause his torps didn’t hit me, he fired torps broadside from an asashio at an asashio ?

Members
158 posts
913 battles

Sounds like the Omaha doesn’t understand sailing broadside onto anything is a huge mistake. Nicely done.

[CB-77]
Members
167 posts
1,387 battles

The Omahas sailing broadside that I've one shotted with my Normandie... Good times.