You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SoftAndCute

High School Fleet Commanders no longer availabe?

18 comments in this topic

[LEGIT]
Beta Testers
297 posts
15,741 battles

I saw High School Fleet commander bundles promotion on premium shop ends tomorrow morning. Does anyone knows if the ships (Harakaze) , special (cat) camo and commanders be still available individually after that? 

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,128 posts
10,000 battles

One can assume that the promos will end also, and take advantage of the opportunity to pick up today that which will not be around tomorrow. 

[TNG]
Members
809 posts
6,162 battles
1 hour ago, SoftAndCute said:

I saw High School Fleet commander bundles promotion on premium shop ends tomorrow morning. Does anyone knows if the ships (Harakaze) , special (cat) camo and commanders be still available individually after that? 

ugly chicks with screeching voices and no special skills? no thanks. I already got plenty of 10 point IJN captains I would dismiss them even if they were given to me for free.

• Bad 4

Members
3,360 posts
3,915 battles
Just now, _Dracarys said:

ugly chicks with screeching voices and no special skills? no thanks. I already got plenty of 10 point IJN captains I would dismiss them even if they were given to me for free.

I use that Kruezer girl on all my ships. The other ones are definitely a combination of whining or ridiculously over-the-top, but she sounds cool, confident, and superb.

• Cool 1

[SIM]
Members
2,423 posts
4,057 battles
4 minutes ago, Cruiser_Fiume said:

I use that Kruezer girl on all my ships. The other ones are definitely a combination of whining or ridiculously over-the-top, but she sounds cool, confident, and superb.

Yeah, I feel the same way, and I was disappointed that none of the other HSF captains were cast from that mold.

[CMFRT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
693 posts
1,687 battles

Guess Im picking up Moeka and the Musashi camo if theyre going away tomorrow...

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
833 posts
9,449 battles

Has this been confirmed?

I need Kruezer for mah T-61.!

Edited by Gerbertz
I was very angry and upset

[CMFRT]
693 posts
1,687 battles
Just now, Gerbertz said:

Has this been confirmed?

The news post for the 2nd part of the HSF collection does say the bundles will be going away tomorrow... but it doesnt specify if it means that we'll still be able to buy the Captains but without the extra stuff in the bundle or if everything is going away.

[F4E]
[F4E]
Members
101 posts
9,606 battles

I'd like to have the 300 special flags and the camos. I just find it hard to justify those for 80 bucks. 

[LEGIT]
Beta Testers
297 posts
15,741 battles

i was about to spend $80 buy the the bundle till I find out Midway has been nerf (again).  Now I'm too angry to find my credit card.

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles
13 minutes ago, TwentySevenCats said:

They are gone now.  Hopefully they become purchasable again later.

Hope so too. I was going to grab it today since I've actually got time this week to use the +7days prem..

Ah well. If it's anything like how the ARP contract ended then those that want maybe lucky enough for a second opportunity to purchase in that final few months or so. 

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles
17 hours ago, SoftAndCute said:

The Commanders are gone, Musashi camo is gone, I believe the Isoroku camo is also gone (solo + with Harekaze bundle purchase). 

The HSF Graf Spee and Harekaze ships are still available in a bundle with their respective commanders. 

And now to queue the Shiro-chan "so unlucky" gifs / pics of everyone who missed out...

Edited by Ivlerlin
  • Cool 1

[CMFRT]
693 posts
1,687 battles

Too bad about the Musashi camo... Im nowhere near the ship so I cant be too sad, but I hope it comes back. Id also like a way to get the HSF Harekaze flag... instead of just having to buy the largest bundle even though I already own the ship.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,015 posts
11,538 battles

I wish I could use my ARP commanders for other ship lines.  I have enough IJN commanders but some other lines I could use a 10 point captain for.