Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

how much will those premium french containers cost?

10 comments in this topic

[TNG]
Members
811 posts
6,172 battles

at 10 special signals or 500 gold, if it costs anything more than $3 per container, it's perhaps a rip off considering you can buy 25000 gold for $100 ($2 per 500 gold)

Edited by _Dracarys

[O7]
Supertest Coordinator, Supertester
6,387 posts
7,327 battles

There is a chance you can get a personal mission for select French BBs. I will likely be spending money if I do not get it from the free containers.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,106 posts
18,628 battles

My bet is also 3$. And some bulk price.

Alpha Tester
3,476 posts
1,521 battles
Just now, drghost69 said:

if its around that 3$, ill buy a couple for sure

Yeah I will probably pick up a few myself as I am starting to get critically low on many of those special flags, well if they are in the $3 range.  More than that and the cost to value seems a bit off.

Members
287 posts
4,294 battles

The $3 Christmas crate gave a chance at 15 special signals, or 1000 doubloons.  They did not include 5 camos, though.

Edited by Mono_De_Mantequilla

Alpha Tester
3,476 posts
1,521 battles
4 minutes ago, Mono_De_Mantequilla said:

The $3 Christmas crate gave a chance at 15 special signals, or 1000 doubloons.  They did not include 5 camos, though.

Yeah but these are for the special collection as well plus the chance to get the French BB missions.    That being the case, I can't see them selling them for less than $3 and honestly I won't be surprised if they sell them for like $5.  I don't think I would pick any up at $5 but one thing you can typically count on is WG's greed when it comes do just about anything. If they can figure out how to squeeze a penny out of you they will.  I mean I guess that is what makes them a successful company but about the only time WG actually offers items for sale at a good value is with the Santa's crates. 

Members
287 posts
4,294 battles

I think it is likely to end up with 13 unique items and 12 duplicates out of the 25 French containers you can get in the missions.  Exchanging the duplicates at 3:1 will give you then 17 of the 18 items required to complete the collection.  So likely to need up to 3 premium French containers to complete the collection and get Jean-Jacques Honore.

[PC]
Members
1,866 posts
1 hour ago, Erebthoron said:

1 hour ago, Zakuul said:

There is a chance you can get a personal mission for select French BBs. I will likely be spending money if I do not get it from the free containers.

dasha3.jpg

Sign in to follow this