Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

how much will those premium french containers cost?

10 comments in this topic

Members
822 posts
6,193 battles

at 10 special signals or 500 gold, if it costs anything more than $3 per container, it's perhaps a rip off considering you can buy 25000 gold for $100 ($2 per 500 gold)

Edited by _Dracarys

[MIA-A]
Beta Testers, Supertester
6,406 posts
7,682 battles

There is a chance you can get a personal mission for select French BBs. I will likely be spending money if I do not get it from the free containers.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,392 posts
19,430 battles

My bet is also 3$. And some bulk price.

Alpha Tester
3,481 posts
1,522 battles
Just now, drghost69 said:

if its around that 3$, ill buy a couple for sure

Yeah I will probably pick up a few myself as I am starting to get critically low on many of those special flags, well if they are in the $3 range.  More than that and the cost to value seems a bit off.

Members
325 posts
4,699 battles

The $3 Christmas crate gave a chance at 15 special signals, or 1000 doubloons.  They did not include 5 camos, though.

Edited by Mono_De_Mantequilla

Alpha Tester
3,481 posts
1,522 battles
4 minutes ago, Mono_De_Mantequilla said:

The $3 Christmas crate gave a chance at 15 special signals, or 1000 doubloons.  They did not include 5 camos, though.

Yeah but these are for the special collection as well plus the chance to get the French BB missions.    That being the case, I can't see them selling them for less than $3 and honestly I won't be surprised if they sell them for like $5.  I don't think I would pick any up at $5 but one thing you can typically count on is WG's greed when it comes do just about anything. If they can figure out how to squeeze a penny out of you they will.  I mean I guess that is what makes them a successful company but about the only time WG actually offers items for sale at a good value is with the Santa's crates. 

Members
325 posts
4,699 battles

I think it is likely to end up with 13 unique items and 12 duplicates out of the 25 French containers you can get in the missions.  Exchanging the duplicates at 3:1 will give you then 17 of the 18 items required to complete the collection.  So likely to need up to 3 premium French containers to complete the collection and get Jean-Jacques Honore.

Members
1,866 posts
1 hour ago, Erebthoron said:

1 hour ago, Zakuul said:

There is a chance you can get a personal mission for select French BBs. I will likely be spending money if I do not get it from the free containers.

dasha3.jpg

Sign in to follow this