Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

nnb  

19 members have voted

1. 1. New Campaign

7 comments in this topic

Members
974 posts
1,871 battles

I have an idea for a new campaign. 

-it is a honorable service campaign 

- it is permanent

-and it gives the old A-hull colorado at tier VI(preferably the USS Maryland)

-the whole campaign can only be completed in the operations game mode(no tier requirements for the missions themselves)

so what do you guys think

• Bad 1

[RKLES]
Members
7,097 posts
8,745 battles

I like the idea of ships being given in Campains and agree with your idea except for the ship requirements part of it.

ships of at least tier VI+ or maybe tier V+ would be ok, Reason is even when I got the USS Texas from Invite code I was given I was still required to play 1 tier VI battle to receive the ship, which was reasonable since Wargaming wanted me to be able to handle the tier V ship since if you just handed players that only have played the lower tiers a tier V+ ship they will simply not have the game experience to be able to handle it.

Edited by Admiral_Thrawn_1

Members
974 posts
1,871 battles
1 minute ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

I like the idea of ships being given in Campains and agree with your idea except for the ship requirements part of it.

ships of at least tier VI+ or maybe tier V+ would be ok, Reason is even when I got the USS Texas from Invite code I was given I was still required to play 1 tier VI battle to receive the ship, which was reasonable since Wargaming wanted me to be able to handle the tier V ship since if you just handed players that only have played the lower tiers a tier V+ ship they will simply not have the game experience to be able to handle it.

yes but the operations game mode has a tier requirement built in to it that's why I said no tier requirements in the missions themselves.

[RKLES]
Members
7,097 posts
8,745 battles
1 minute ago, skull_122_steel said:

yes but the operations game mode has a tier requirement built in to it that's why I said no tier requirements in the missions themselves.

Yeah that's true

[-K-]
Members
5,044 posts
8,928 battles

I don't mind your concept, but am against the whole notion of introducing premium ships as down-tiered hulls of stock tech-tree ships (here's looking at you Mutsu and Ashitaka).

Edited by Ace_04

Alpha Tester
4,636 posts
2,400 battles
1 hour ago, skull_122_steel said:

-and it gives the old A-hull colorado at tier VI(preferably the USS Maryland)

You remember the old A-Hull on the Colorado? It was thinly armoured and had no AA whatsoever. It wasn't worthy of a tier 4, let alone a tier 6 or 7. Thank goodness the Colorado improved massively with upgrades.

Members
974 posts
1,871 battles
21 hours ago, Ace_04 said:

I don't mind your concept, but am against the whole notion of introducing premium ships as down-tiered hulls of stock tech-tree ships (here's looking at you Mutsu and Ashitaka).

21 hours ago, 1Sherman said:

You remember the old A-Hull on the Colorado? It was thinly armoured and had no AA whatsoever. It wasn't worthy of a tier 4, let alone a tier 6 or 7. Thank goodness the Colorado improved massively with upgrades.

the ship you get can always change but the Idea of making the missions only available in operations is what I wanted opians on

Sign in to follow this