You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SoftAndCute

Switching between Missions fo Collections

4 comments in this topic

[LEGIT]
Beta Testers
297 posts
15,748 battles

Are we allowed to do one mission at a time for collection? Looks like my Yamato Mission has been paused when I started High School Fleet. So when new mission for France Collection begins, my High School Fleet mission will be paused again? It will be nice if I can switch between missions so I can prioritize my them based upon respective end dates. Otherwise I am gonna end up with a bunch of incomplete collections.

[WOLF4]
Members
171 posts
2,729 battles

I think you get actual containers for the french through the events they outline. IE: french containers x3 for first half of month per mission completion +3 more for completing all 3 missions = 12 french containers then there the 2nd set that follows same structure. This is my understanding to the collection. Let's see what others say....

• Cool 1

[LEGIT]
Beta Testers
297 posts
15,748 battles
1 hour ago, SoftAndCute said:

Are we allowed to do one mission at a time for collection? Looks like my Yamato Mission has been paused when I started High School Fleet. So when new mission for France Collection begins, my High School Fleet mission will be paused again? It will be nice if I can switch between missions so I can prioritize my them based upon respective end dates. Otherwise I am gonna end up with a bunch of incomplete collections.

nvm, i found the pause/ collect toggle button at the bottom of mission page.

• Cool 1

[WOLF4]
Members
171 posts
2,729 battles
1 hour ago, SoftAndCute said:

nvm, i found the pause/ collect toggle button at the bottom of mission page.

Cool, thanks for updating :)