You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
mxstat99

[TOOL] A program to collect and analyze personal farm of exp and credits

297 comments in this topic

162 posts
32 battles
On 03.10.2017 at 2:08 PM, LoneStormchaser said:

Main Battery Fired, Not showing. No data. Main Battery Hits do show.

(Sorry if this question was asked)

Also No Secondary Data.

Some results show "Sherlok Needed" no idea what this is asking for.

Hello

The developers removed detailed data from the logs.

So I developed replay files analyzer (it can recover some data from the replays but not all for now) and called it Sherlock

It takes a lot of time to read and parse replay file, so I decided to make a button on the toolbar.

Leftmost one))

Press it, watch the progress and review the results))

Regards, Maxim

[SIMP] Theurge
418 posts
4,163 battles

Hi Maxim,

A suggestion about the English translation strings. Since you're already using "net credits" for income after deductions, the "All credits" field should be renamed "gross credits," as that is the term for income before deductions.

Also, the abbreviation AMK is used in mxStat for, I believe, secondary guns. I guess it's a Russian term; I've also seen PMK (well, ПМК), referencing secondaries, in some XML files for Russian mods. In any case, it doesn't carry over to English, so I think it should be changed to Secondary.

And a question. On the Quick report tab, the Count, Average, Min and Max column options don't seem to work right. They either display the same figures as the Sum columns, or they display figures that don't make much sense; sometimes the Average columns display values which are half of the Sum values, but I don't see why. Is there something that I need to be doing to get sane values? (This isn't important. If I want to perform a deeper analysis I would export the data to Excel. I just want to know what's going on with the app.)

162 posts
32 battles
3 hours ago, Theurge said:

Hi Maxim,

A suggestion about the English translation strings. Since you're already using "net credits" for income after deductions, the "All credits" field should be renamed "gross credits," as that is the term for income before deductions.

Also, the abbreviation AMK is used in mxStat for, I believe, secondary guns. I guess it's a Russian term; I've also seen PMK (well, ПМК), referencing secondaries, in some XML files for Russian mods. In any case, it doesn't carry over to English, so I think it should be changed to Secondary.

And a question. On the Quick report tab, the Count, Average, Min and Max column options don't seem to work right. They either display the same figures as the Sum columns, or they display figures that don't make much sense; sometimes the Average columns display values which are half of the Sum values, but I don't see why. Is there something that I need to be doing to get sane values? (This isn't important. If I want to perform a deeper analysis I would export the data to Excel. I just want to know what's going on with the app.)

Hi!

Thanks for English corrections. I'm not a native speaker as you could guess)) Will release the corrections on Friday.

As for the quick report such result you will see if there is no grouping one battle per row (carefully checked).

Regards, Maxim

[-V-] LoneStormchaser
803 posts
3,604 battles
On 10/4/2017 at 6:16 AM, mxstat99 said:

Hello

The developers removed detailed data from the logs.

So I developed replay files analyzer (it can recover some data from the replays but not all for now) and called it Sherlock

It takes a lot of time to read and parse replay file, so I decided to make a button on the toolbar.

Leftmost one))

Press it, watch the progress and review the results))

Regards, Maxim

Thanks. I was hoping to see if my accuracy was increasing, shots fired / shots hit. But if this option isn't available, oh well.

Thanks for mod. It's awesome. Easy to put into my excel and make computations.

If I wasn't on SSI, I would contribute.

162 posts
32 battles
48 minutes ago, LoneStormchaser said:

shots fired

Sherlok and I are working on it))

Edited by mxstat99

162 posts
32 battles

A new version has been released:

• Added the ability to stop the running mass analysis of replays.
  • Mass analysis of replays is only run for the battles displayed in the list, taking into account the filter and the deletion.
  • Individual analysis can be run for several battles. For this, a line has been made.
  • Into the quick report added columns of the number of battles and winrate.
  • On the quick report tab, the icon for copying CSV to the clipboard is added.
  • Oil is added to the list of loot.
  • The loot list can be grouped by type with the totals of the received goods.
  • Improved log analysis.
  • Translation fixes.

Fair Winds and Following Seas!

37 posts
1,819 battles

MX...found your program yesterday and have been messing around with it.  Upgraded to newest version today, however I do have one issue.  I can not start the game from the app.  I get this error.

SgA8dEm.jpg

Any advice?  Thanks

162 posts
32 battles
12 hours ago, TB12_304 said:

Any advice?

Hello

Is where WOWSLauncher.exe in the folder that you specified as a game one?

Regards, Maxim

Edited by mxstat99

37 posts
1,819 battles

Maxim

No, WOWSlauncher.exe is in ProgramData\Wargaming.net\GameCenter\migration

Tried adding that as a game folder and when I click "launch" it doesn't crash, but it doesn't do anything either.  Nothing happens.  However, in my games\worldofwarships folder, worldofwarships.exe is in this folder, and the when I click launch, the above pictured error occurs and mxstat closes.

So far  to save my data in mxstat I open my games/worldofwarships folder, open mxstat, then double click worldofwarships.exe in the games folder.  Data saves, replays syncs my shot data etc, I'm happy.  Just curious if anyone else is having the launch my game error.

Edited by TB12_304

162 posts
32 battles
1 hour ago, TB12_304 said:

Maxim

No, WOWSlauncher.exe is in ProgramData\Wargaming.net\GameCenter\migration

Tried adding that as a game folder and when I click "launch" it doesn't crash, but it doesn't do anything either.  Nothing happens.  However, in my games\worldofwarships folder, worldofwarships.exe is in this folder, and the when I click launch, the above pictured error occurs and mxstat closes.

So far  to save my data in mxstat I open my games/worldofwarships folder, open mxstat, then double click worldofwarships.exe in the games folder.  Data saves, replays syncs my shot data etc, I'm happy.  Just curious if anyone else is having the launch my game error.

Hello!

I'll fix it. The app will check for the launcher and if it is not found it'll execute the game "directly".

Please wait for the next update on Friday.

Regards, Maxim

[ANCHR] EdwardNimitz
3 posts
1,640 battles

Great work. If there was one thing I would improve it would be to add a Ship Avg Credits and/or Ship Avg Net Credits column(s). I know the file can be exported and someone who knows how to use MSExcel could collate that data, but adding those columns would be much simpler for all users, even ones who arent adept at MSExcel. Seeing there is a Ship Avg Dmg and Ship Avg XP, I'm assuming it would be pretty easy to creat a Ship Avg Net Cred.

162 posts
32 battles
17 hours ago, EdwardNimitz said:

Great work. If there was one thing I would improve it would be to add a Ship Avg Credits and/or Ship Avg Net Credits column(s). I know the file can be exported and someone who knows how to use MSExcel could collate that data, but adding those columns would be much simpler for all users, even ones who arent adept at MSExcel. Seeing there is a Ship Avg Dmg and Ship Avg XP, I'm assuming it would be pretty easy to creat a Ship Avg Net Cred.

Hello!

These numbers (Ship avg damage and ship avg xp) are taken from the WG API:

https://developers.wargaming.net/reference/all/wows/ships/stats/?application_id=demo&r_realm=na

There is no information on credits((

Regards, Maxim

162 posts
32 battles

A tiny update:

• Added achievement, ships and camouflages from the game update 0.6.12pt.
  • Sherlock understands the replays of version 0.6.12pt,
  • If there is no WOWSLauncher.exe file in the game folder, WorldOfWarships.exe is launched.
  • Improved log parsing.

37 posts
1,819 battles
4 hours ago, mxstat99 said:

A tiny update:

• Added achievement, ships and camouflages from the game update 0.6.12pt.
  • Sherlock understands the replays of version 0.6.12pt,
  • If there is no WOWSLauncher.exe file in the game folder, WorldOfWarships.exe is launched.
  • Improved log parsing.

Maxim it works perfectly!  Outstanding!

Quick question...do I need to have both the world of warships folder open and the mxstat application open now or just the mxstat application open to record games for Sherlock function and game analysis?

Thanks again Maxim.

162 posts
32 battles
6 hours ago, TB12_304 said:

Maxim it works perfectly!  Outstanding!

Quick question...do I need to have both the world of warships folder open and the mxstat application open now or just the mxstat application open to record games for Sherlock function and game analysis?

Thanks again Maxim.

No you don't have to. The app running is sufficient.

And you are welcome))

Regards, Maxim

[-V-] LoneStormchaser
803 posts
3,604 battles

No disrespect. But still not able able to compile the number of shots fired per battle. You have "HIT" but not "FIRED" per battle.

This info (hits) is available on the players stats within the game's info you are getting it from?

162 posts
32 battles
1 hour ago, LoneStormchaser said:

No disrespect. But still not able able to compile the number of shots fired per battle. You have "HIT" but not "FIRED" per battle.

This info (hits) is available on the players stats within the game's info you are getting it from?

Hi!

As I said many times "above" in the thread, developers removed this information from the python.log

Now I'm trying to get it from the replays. And I have found a way to count turrets fireshots, and now I'm trying to figure out how many guns where firing. This info is in the replays but "hidden" from me((

Other words: I'm working on the issue

Regards, Maxim

• Cool 1

[-V-] LoneStormchaser
803 posts
3,604 battles
1 hour ago, mxstat99 said:

Hi!

As I said many times "above" in the thread, developers removed this information from the python.log

Now I'm trying to get it from the replays. And I have found a way to count turrets fireshots, and now I'm trying to figure out how many guns where firing. This info is in the replays but "hidden" from me((

Other words: I'm working on the issue

Regards, Maxim

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. Your tool is awesome. Impatience, forgive me. I've been obtaining similar stats for some time, but, unfortunately, it has been slow, and can only be obtained, one step at a time. Your tool, makes all this info I gather, instantaneously, and this cuts down hours of time needed to get the results.

I use it to gauge my progress which I believe can could be useful. I have compiled a different logarithmic measures, completely different from other measures used like WoW Numbers & Warships Today, even what War Gaming might use. It is basically based on a combination of win rate & survival rate, damage done according to the level players play, experience according to the level the player's play, and the player's hit %. When using the data I have gathered, it seems to make perfect sense where I need to improve. (Yes, I need a life)

As I have said, your tool is awesome. I am not sure how many others might appreciate what you have accomplished, but for me, well, it rocks.

37 posts
1,819 battles

New 6.12 update..."fire damage" is being counted as "ramming damage"

Look at the last line, the INDIANAPOLIS 

En2am8g.jpg

Indianapolis

00hO2hN.jpg

Aoba

BYTnPUC.jpg

Algerie

VSwuMsh.jpg

Edited by TB12_304

162 posts
32 battles
13 hours ago, TB12_304 said:

New 6.12 update..."fire damage" is being counted as "ramming damage"

Look at the last line, the INDIANAPOLIS 

Thank you for finding this bug.

I'll fix it. Not this Friday, but next.

Regards, Maxim

• Cool 1

[SIMP] Theurge
418 posts
4,163 battles

Hi Maxim,

I have another suggestion. The "Exp" column displays the base XP for a standard account, and the "Credits" column displays the credit earnings of a standard account. There should be additional columns that display the base XP and base credits for a premium account as well. If those data aren't included in the log file, remember that the premium account earns 1.5 times the XP and credits of a standard account, so you could just do, for example, round(Exp*1.5) to produce the figure. 

Whether you implement the above suggestion or not, what those columns display are kind of ambiguous at first. So I think it would be a good idea to rename the Exp column to "Base Exp" (or better yet, "Base XP," since the phrase Base XP is what's used in the game), and the Credits column to "Base Credits." (If you include the premium account figures, name them something like "Standard Base XP" and "Premium Base XP.") This would make it clear what those columns represent.

Cheers :)

[ANZAC] oz_boater
194 posts

A little more feedback 

1) The link to this forum on NA is still broken, it goes to 

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/121839-

instead of

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/121839-tool-a-program-to-collect-and-analyze-personal-farm-of-exp-and-credits

and thus does not work

2) When you have more than 1 log selected and sort by a data column (such as 'ship torpedo'), it doesn't sort by that column, it seems to maybe sort by that column within a log - not quite sure - when I play round with it this happens

59e96893268bb_errormsg.PNG.85a39d771523889b136913803733616a.PNG

3) Also found that when I have the auto-scan functions enabled the program can become unresponsive and have to be killed

Edited by oz_boater

[P2W] w4spl3g
[P2W]
1,202 posts

This newest version won't upload replays ("something went wrong try again later") and occasionally crashes to desktop with python errors on a refresh.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "site-packages\wx\lib\agw\ribbon\toolbar.py", line 1386, in OnMouseUp
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'kind'

Never saw either of these issues in any previous version. I've been consistently just installing the updates for awhile so not a fresh install.

Edited by w4spl3g

162 posts
32 battles
On 20.10.2017 at 1:49 AM, Theurge said:

rename the Exp column to "Base Exp"

Have done this.

On 20.10.2017 at 1:49 AM, Theurge said:

There should be additional columns that display the base XP and base credits for a premium account

For what pupose?

Now the app has base XP to indicate your effectiveness and total XP (with all modifiers including premium) to estimate leveling up.

Isn't this enough? I would add "premium XP" and credits but want to undestand the "target".

Regards, Maxim