You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

Thank you WG!

31 comments in this topic

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,493 posts
10,211 battles

With all of the recent hostilities on the forums around PVE inclusion for events, and the beating you have taken from some of us over it (:Smile_hiding:), I wanted to take a moment and say thank you for offering Co-op/PVE OP's for those who prefer that game mode 1st off. Secondly I want to also thank you for allowing Co-op players to participate in portions of the upcoming 3 part French BB event and if I read this correctly the ability to also earn items towards the new unique French Capt at the same time ( we can buy containers to get any missing pieces if needed). This is all very much appreciated so my most sincere thank you.

Also, to show appreciation and to help support you and the game I enjoy so much I just spent $80 in your premium shop and also picked up the TX with doubloons from the port tech tree before it goes away. 

Again, thank you.

:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 25

[SPTR]
Members
25,694 posts
10,850 battles

You know what you're showing appreciation to the developers over their game and acknowledging the alternative ways that we can enjoy the game as well as how everyone can get onboard with the collection in their own way

You can have my +1 too.

I play I lot of Random Battles in recent times in my Henri just for those Marine Nationale emblems but after like 2 hours of straight up Random battles it gets stale so I bring the Nelson online and batter bots in operations once in a while like 2 times every 3 hours of being on Wows. /;^_\\

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
8,982 posts
7,315 battles
10 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

With all of the recent hostilities on the forums around PVE inclusion for events, and the beating you have taken from some of us over it (:Smile_hiding:), I wanted to take a moment and say thank you for offering Co-op/PVE OP's for those who prefer that game mode 1st off. Secondly I want to also thank you for allowing Co-op players to participate in portions of the upcoming 3 part French BB event and if I read this correctly the ability to also earn items towards the new unique French Capt at the same time ( we can buy containers to get any missing pieces if needed). This is all very much appreciated so my most sincere thank you.

Also, to show appreciation and to help support you and the game I enjoy so much I just spent $80 in your premium shop and also picked up the TX with doubloons from the port tech tree before it goes away. 

Again, thank you.

Thank you WG. This is the kind of thing that we were looking for.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 2

[PVE]
Members
1,226 posts
4,763 battles

Yes, Thank you WG there are so many here who spend a majority of time in co-op.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
40 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Again, thank you.

Wargaming I wish to also thank you for letting us PvE players have this chance, so @WolfofWarship or @Pigeon_of_War could you please pass on my thanks.

Go raibh maith agat, Wargaming and well done.:Smile_honoring:

Edited by Chaos_EN2
  • Cool 2

Members
687 posts
3,667 battles

Adding my appreciation as well.  Looking forward to playing the missions and plan to be doing so in both modes as I am able.

[WGA]
Developers, Administrator, Moderator, F&F, Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
1,089 posts
3,730 battles

You're very welcome! 

Glad you feel appreciated and welcome in our game! 

• Cool 2

[PVE]
Members
8,982 posts
7,315 battles
5 minutes ago, Pigeon_of_War said:

You're very welcome! 

Thank you. Although you did make part one pretty easy with 5 wins in PvE. Was that to get as many as possible into the containers to get us hooked on them?

:)

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
16 minutes ago, Pigeon_of_War said:

You're very welcome! 

And Pigeon, thank you and all the staff for the work you do, I am sure there are times it feel like you are dealing with a bunch of spoiled brats. BUT I like to think for most of us players it comes from a good spot ---- we really do care about this game.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,493 posts
10,211 battles
31 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

And Pigeon, thank you and all the staff for the work you do, I am sure there are times it feel like you are dealing with a bunch of spoiled brats. BUT I like to think for most of us players it comes from a good spot ---- we really do care about this game.

Very well said and X2 for me.

[YORHA]
Members
3,268 posts

Looking for a particular individual to also express his appreciation.

Leaving disappointed.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
1 minute ago, JCC45 said:

Looking for a particular individual to also express his appreciation.

Leaving disappointed.

Yes, it would be nice if this individual would.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
583 posts
9,238 battles

I'm extremely happy and very much thankful that they are allowing these missions to be completed in Co-Op. :Smile_great:  They took it a step further however, by allowing this to be completed in Scenario's as well! :cap_win:

Ever since they brought out the Scenario's, I've been pretty much doing them exclusively, with a dribble of Co-Op here, a drop of Random there.  That is how much I enjoy doing them. :Smile_playing::Smile_great:

Some folks question my decision to buy my way into CBT, but things like this, are the reason I'm kicking myself for not trying to get into Alpha when I discovered it then. :Smile_facepalm:

So very much,  THANK YOU!   :Smile_great:  :Smile_playing::Smile_izmena:  :Smile_honoring:

[RKLES]
Members
7,113 posts
8,767 battles

I would like to say thank you as well since Co-Op does provide a good alternative during Campaigns of Randoms happens to be too crazy to get an event task completed.

Although it is sort of is in Wargaming's best interest to have Campaign missions be for both since running ships in Co-Op is not cheap by any means for some ships so premium ships are often needed to pay for the Co-Op time...

I play Randoms and Ranked mostly, but also really enjoy Operations mode, as well as Co-Op.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
3 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

I play Randoms and Ranked mostly, but also really enjoy Operations mode, as well as Co-Op.

I wanted to give you a plus one for that statement but I am out for today. So thanks and a typed +1:Smile_medal:

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,493 posts
10,211 battles
1 hour ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

I would like to say thank you as well since Co-Op does provide a good alternative during Campaigns of Randoms happens to be too crazy to get an event task completed.

Although it is sort of is in Wargaming's best interest to have Campaign missions be for both since running ships in Co-Op is not cheap by any means for some ships so premium ships are often needed to pay for the Co-Op time...

1 hour ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

I wanted to give you a plus one for that statement but I am out for today. So thanks and a typed +1:Smile_medal:

I agree with Chaos but I wasn't out so gave you a +1 for both of us.

Your attitude is exactly what this place needs more of. Play where you want and have fun. :Smile_great:

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
1 minute ago, AdmiralThunder said:

I agree with Chaos but I wasn't out so gave you a +1 for both of us.

Your attitude is exactly what this place needs more of. Play where you want and have fun. :Smile_great:

Thanks Admiral:Smile_honoring:

:cap_haloween:Just thought about this here I am an Old Hole Snipe, surrounded by Admirals again, just like in the USN:cap_haloween:

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,493 posts
10,211 battles
4 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Thanks Admiral:Smile_honoring:

:cap_haloween:Just thought about this here I am an Old Hole Snipe, surrounded by Admirals again, just like in the USN:cap_haloween:

Get your mop swabbie you mised a spot. LOL

[PC]
Members
1,866 posts

Co-op has always been included in some, but not all missions. I still don't understand the problem with that. After I collect my 5 co-op wins, it's back to doing randoms.

Edited by Seadog_Supreme

[PVE]
Members
8,982 posts
7,315 battles
4 minutes ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

Co-op has always been included in some, but not all missions. I still don't understand the problem with that. After I collect my 5 co-op wins tonight, it's back to doing randoms.

Which is perfectly fine. Since WG made that win 5 mission both PvE and PvP, I would have had separate wins IMO, then PvP players would be crazy to NOT pop into PvE to get those. Five or at most six battles and you are done. I am glad that I do not have to earn all the XP in PvP. When I get tired of it, I can play PvE in ships I'm grinding. I have T5+ ships in every line that I am grinding, so getting first win bonuses that help my grinds in PvE is not hard.

The missions start Friday though (from the news item), Starts February 9, 03:20 PT (06:20 ET), and ends Mar 2nd.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/early-adopters/

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,342 posts
9,433 battles

It's a blessing to allow PvE players the chance to participate in missions...

...but...

During the Anniversary Collection, there was a Tier 3 mission using either St. Louis or Wakatake to be done in Co-Op to destroy three (or was it two) ships in one battle..   Oh my..  Things got awfully dicey in tier 3 co-op for a couple weeks as this was the 'easy' way to gather up duplicates.  Frustrated people doing 4-5 co-op missions -- never getting a single kill...  Oh, the salt flowed.

All that for some tier 8 camo.

Anyway..   Thanks.   I have tough days and I really appreciate easy every now and then.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Get your mop swabbie you mised a spot. LOL

Nope I was engineer, work in the bowels of hell ---- With all do respect to your Rank and Privileges, SIR!:cap_haloween:

[ARGSY]
Members
5,866 posts
4,001 battles
1 hour ago, Kizarvexis said:

then PvP players would be crazy to NOT pop into PvE to get those

Oh yeah.

34 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

During the Anniversary Collection, there was a Tier 3 mission

My Vampire lives (or undeads :Smile_teethhappy:) in hope.

[NBB]
Members
493 posts
2,316 battles

Sure PvE is more fun, arguably, at least until you get bored of smashing bots.... But you get less xp for a perfect victory in PvE than a smashing loss in PvP, so there's that. I sometimes get sunk out of the gate without firing a shot and still get more xp than from the same time spent nuking bots.....

[PVE]
Members
8,982 posts
7,315 battles
10 minutes ago, 44_percenter said:

Sure PvE is more fun, arguably, at least until you get bored of smashing bots.... But you get less xp for a perfect victory in PvE than a smashing loss in PvP, so there's that. I sometimes get sunk out of the gate without firing a shot and still get more xp than from the same time spent nuking bots.....

That's why we laugh when PvE naysayers say that if PvE gets upgraded, people will leave PvP for PvE. I did 6k damage and got more XP and silver in PvP than I got in a 45k PvE match.

The silver and XP are just right in PvE to tempt people into buying premium time. If signal flags were to be awarded, I expect that they would be 1-3 flags and the 10 flags in a 24 hour period would be enforced. So play PvE to get 3 flags on an appropriate scaled PvE achievement, like say Leviathan would be sink 6 of the 8 bots and would be the same flag as a sink 5 ships in PvP. If you did both in the same day, you would get enough from the second one you did to make it 10 flags for the day. So get the Kraken first and you have earned your flags. Get the Leviathan for 3, then the Kraken gives 7, so you got your 10 for the day, just like if you would have got the Kraken first.