You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ramsalot

I can’t be the only one perfectly happy with the game, can I?

64 comments in this topic

Members
1,688 posts
7,230 battles

Why is it that nothing is ever bothering me with the game?  I am always ok with MM, different classes of ships don’t give me reasons to hate them (yes, I am ok with CVs as well), fires don’t bother me in the least.  I don’t think Conqueror or Khabarovsk are OP.  British cruisers in smoke are OK with me.  The new emblems and badges don’t bother me one bit.  My teammates don’t get in the way, even when they do retarded stuff.  I never complain about bad teams when I lose.  Fictional Soviet warships don’t bother me in the least.  What is wrong with me?

• Cool 10
  • Bad 1

[NDA]
Supertester
4,771 posts
13,562 battles

I would go see a doctor and have them check your Sodium levels, because it seems you are not salty enough to play this game. 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 9

Members
1,688 posts
7,230 battles

Also I was happy with ranked.  Did rank out once, had couple of very long losing streaks (think all day back to back losses, 12 in the row), never bitched about that.  Can’t believe how many complaints about ranked there are every season...  Ranked is fine people, if you can’t take it - it’s not for you.

[PVE]
Members
8,811 posts
7,241 battles
7 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

I would go see a doctor and have them check your Sodium levels, because it seems you are not salty enough to play this game. 

:Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy:

[PVE]
Members
1,594 posts
6,698 battles
21 minutes ago, Ramsalot said:

Why is it that nothing is ever bothering me with the game?  I am always ok with MM, different classes of ships don’t give me reasons to hate them (yes, I am ok with CVs as well), fires don’t bother me in the least.  I don’t think Conqueror or Khabarovsk are OP.  British cruisers in smoke are OK with me.  The new emblems and badges don’t bother me one bit.  My teammates don’t get in the way, even when they do retarded stuff.  I never complain about bad teams when I lose.  Fictional Soviet warships don’t bother me in the least.  What is wrong with me?

and then he suddenly realized that he was talking about a totally different game, not World of Warships, but something similar.

[CRUEL]
[CRUEL]
Members
149 posts
15,722 battles

I to am happy with the game. I think World of Warships tries to hard to please everyone. If you don't like the game you don't have to play it.

[RIBIT]
[RIBIT]
Members
5 posts
6,446 battles

See, that’s the problem though. The people complaining about the game won’t stop playing the game. They’ll just keep complaining and adding salt. I have very little, if any, problems with the game as well. I understand why things are the way they are. Improving as I go and learning the play styles of each ship are part of the game. I enjoyed this last season of ranked and maybe that was due to a better understanding of the ships I was trying to play or of the game itself. Either way, I enjoy spending hours on World of Warships and look forward to everything the game will be throwing at me.

Edited by MEKL_NA
  • Cool 2

Members
3,360 posts
3,915 battles
19 minutes ago, MEKL_NA said:

See, that’s the problem though. The people complaining about the game won’t stop playing the game. They’ll just keep complaining and adding salt.

So you'd rather people just quit? You do understand where this logic leads, correct?

[PVE]
Members
8,811 posts
7,241 battles
1 hour ago, Beornotns said:

The only thing I am unhappy with is my game play.  And that is because I don't practice enough.

~B

There are a few things I would like tweaked, but only tweaked. Overall the game is good. I completely agree on my game play as well. I could do better.

50 minutes ago, CaptinKen said:

56 minutes ago, CaptinKen said:

I to am happy with the game. I think World of Warships tries to hard to please everyone. If you don't like the game you don't have to play it.

+ꝏ 

[RIBIT]
[RIBIT]
Members
5 posts
6,446 battles
6 minutes ago, Cruiser_Fiume said:

So you'd rather people just quit? You do understand where this logic leads, correct?

You don’t seem to grasp what I’m saying. People will always complain. It’s part of who we are. Expecting them to stop complaining or to quit the game isn’t realistic. There will ALWAYS be aspects people don’t like and they freely have the choice to express that. I never said anything about people quitting. 

• Cool 1

[R-F1]
Beta Testers
1,844 posts
6,743 battles

I'm relatively happy with the game; it's the playerbase I've got complaints with.

• Cool 1

[RIBIT]
[RIBIT]
Members
5 posts
6,446 battles

The focus of my post was to say that I too enjoy the game. I want no one to quit the game. Complainers gonna complain, fact of life. 

Members
50 posts
4,161 battles

:cap_hmm: "tries to hard to please everyone"? I rather think try do their best to create something fairly good and enjoyable...but yeah I don't really have any big issues w the game as a whole so far.

(other than sometimes it feels a little borring/repetitive (same maps over and over If I'm playing the same tier) and I don't understand some ships performance/stats (why La Gal, Emerald, Faragut's/Mahan's torpedo dmg, the DukeoY are as they are)). 

[PVE]
Members
8,811 posts
7,241 battles
42 minutes ago, MEKL_NA said:

See, that’s the problem though. The people complaining about the game won’t stop playing the game. They’ll just keep complaining and adding salt. I have very little, if any, problems with the game as well. I understand why things are the way they are. Improving as I go and learning the play styles of each ship are part of the game. I enjoyed this last season of ranked and maybe that was due to a better understanding of the ships I was trying to play or of the game itself. Either way, I enjoy spending hours on World of Warships and look forward to everything the game will be throwing at me.

22 minutes ago, Cruiser_Fiume said:

12 minutes ago, MEKL_NA said:

You don’t seem to grasp what I’m saying. People will always complain. It’s part of who we are. Expecting them to stop complaining or to quit the game isn’t realistic. There will ALWAYS be aspects people don’t like and they freely have the choice to express that. I never said anything about people quitting. 

+ꝏ 

9 minutes ago, MEKL_NA said:

The focus of my post was to say that I too enjoy the game. I want no one to quit the game. Complainers gonna complain, fact of life. 

+ꝏ 

8 minutes ago, AceM193 said:

:cap_hmm: "tries to hard to please everyone"? I rather think try do their best to create something fairly good and enjoyable...but yeah I don't really have any big issues w the game as a whole so far.

(other than sometimes it feels a little borring/repetitive (same maps over and over If I'm playing the same tier) and I don't understand some ships performance/stats (why La Gal, Emerald, Faragut's/Mahan's torpedo dmg, the DukeoY are as they are)). 

+ꝏ 

Members
5,001 posts
60 battles

I think many people don't really care much about complaining this game as long as more contents come to keep this game up & running.

Members
50 posts
4,161 battles
33 minutes ago, Xero_Snake said:

I think many people don't really care much about complaining this game as long as more contents come to keep this game up & running.

Now you mentioned. Thank you WG for removing the annoying US AS opponents from the table.

[-AA-]
Members
1,728 posts
6,657 battles

So your blood pressure doesn't rise when the last man is winning a Ranked Battle on points, but still feels like he has to attack the entire enemy fleet that causes you lose?

Are you a zombie?

Edited by joris92

Members
50 posts
4,161 battles

No maybe have "Lol moment" and say something like..."erh peoples are strange"...the only thing someone can do and bothers me is: telling me how noob I'm/someone else is or something like this...like words could fix anything If I/someone else have made a mistake...but this is part of human nature not an issue w the game itself. 

[ONE]
Members
253 posts
8,012 battles
3 hours ago, Ramsalot said:

It's called being normal.