You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

104 comments in this topic

[ADOPT]
[ADOPT]
Members
44 posts
5,955 battles

ADOPT is a community of WoWs players that are dedicated to helping new players learn more about the game and helping players improve their stats. 

ADOPT now has two clans!  ADOPT is the more competitive clan with a focus on clan battles and other competitive game types.  ADPT2 is a clan where new members can go to learn how to play in competitive game types.  Both clans operate together with ADOPT helping ADPT2 members improve.  Members of ADPT2 that have proven themselves will be able to move up to ADOPT for more competitive game play.  

Check out our Discord channel:  https://discord.gg/rSWqcuQ

What can ADOPT clan offer? 

• A community that goes beyond just our clan members. With over 300 people in our Discord server, there is usually a clan member or community member looking for a division
  • ADOPT is a competitive clan in clan battles and actively works to hold skirmish battles with other clans.  We try to take our best players for clan battles and host skirmish battles to help our less experienced players improve for clan battles.  
  • Both a competitive and a learning clan, ADOPT has a place for veterans and new players.  
  • Coordinated team strategies.  ADOPT spends time going over our strategies so everyone knows their role when we enter battle.
  • While ADOPT is competitive, we work very hard to keep a relaxed and positive environment for our members.  Instead of getting angry at a loss or a mistake, we take the chance to talk about how we can try to avoid those mistakes in the future.  
  • Clan base unlocks.
  • Memes

Requirements to join ADOPT/ADPT2.

• Use discord for voice communication and text chat. 
  • Must be regularly active in the discord chat and divisions in discord. 
  • Must have similar availability to play as the clan.  Weekend and weekday evenings.  This is so we can have a healthy clan battles population and more interaction in our community and skirmishes.
  • Be respectful to fellow clan members, other discord members, and players in game. 
  • Be receptive to feedback and willing to improve. 
  • Listen to admins and shot callers in clan battles or skirmishes. 
  • Desire or availability to play in clan battles is not required but is preferred. 
  • Have played at least 500 games and at least 1 tier 8 non-premium ship.  Preferably more.  Since space is limited we want to make sure people are active and enjoying the game and want to stick around. 

Recruitment Process

Any recruits are invited to ADPT2 on a trial basis.  If we do not see activity in the 1-2 weeks we will automatically kick you from the clan.  For any reason something comes up and you are unable to play please let us know, and if we kick you and you would like back when you return let us know.  Life gets busy and we understand. 

**Members of ADPT2 that have proven themselves to be good at competitive play, and helpful to others will be moved to ADOPT.  If you are interested please send me a message and we can discuss moving you into the proper clan for you.  

During the recruitment process division with other discord members.  See if you like playing with us and want to stick around.  

Check out some of our fun videos with ADOPT!

We always looking for Mentors to help teach new players and players looking to improve.  You do not have to be in the clan for this.  ADOPT is a community that exists to help any player looking to improve.  We do this by answering questions, playing in divisions and giving constructive feedback.   Join us if you are looking to help make the World of Warships player base better, or if you are looking to improve.  https://discord.gg/rSWqcuQ

Edited by Gruzky
  • Cool 2

[ADOPT]
[ADOPT]
Beta Testers
123 posts
6,598 battles

Although we might seem serious on the surface with our Typhoon  Hurricane tag and mentor program, we are actually really laid back and just looking to mess around for a few hours each day. Also, if you declare that the Katori is your favorite ship, you'll instantly get added to the Clan roster :cap_like:

Katori Revolution done 3 flat.png

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[ADOPT]
[ADOPT]
Beta Testers
123 posts
6,598 battles

Mikasas are good, but Katori is the better low tier IJN premium!

[STNFF]
[STNFF]
Members
3 posts
435 battles

Sounds interesting and what I have been looking for, I new to WoWs but not a stranger to large mmo gaming and squadrons. Hope I can be the right fit for you gents. 

[ADOPT]
[ADOPT]
Beta Testers
123 posts
6,598 battles

Clan Battles are just around the corner. We are aiming to get at least to Typhoon again

[ADOPT]
[ADOPT]
Beta Testers
123 posts
6,598 battles

Our  clever Founder Admin @Gruzky shared some top secret CB tactics :fish_book: with us.  With these Typhoon should be no problem. 

[ADOPT]
[ADOPT]
Members
44 posts
5,955 battles

Shhhh.! No one can know of the all Khaba team rushing B... It's tope seekret.  :cap_like:

[ADOPT]
[ADOPT]
Beta Testers
123 posts
6,598 battles

Triple Grozovi is gonna work out perfect. Too bad we can't bring a Midway as well.

[ADOPT]
[ADOPT]
Beta Testers
123 posts
6,598 battles

First weekend of CB was a great success. We managed to run two teams for the first time and ended comfortably in Gale 1

Members
1 post
140 battles

Hey! I would love to join the clan. I'm pretty new but willing to learn and love competitive gaming. I've played League of Legends in my college's team and reached the top 7% in the ladder, so I'm no stranger to competitve PC gaming.

[ADOPT]
[ADOPT]
Beta Testers
123 posts
6,598 battles
9 hours ago, zegui_thomas said:

Hey! I would love to join the clan. I'm pretty new but willing to learn and love competitive gaming. I've played League of Legends in my college's team and reached the top 7% in the ladder, so I'm no stranger to competitve PC gaming.

I like your enthusiasm! Just follow the discord link (https://discord.gg/nSyxT57) and say hi to us over there. It'll be much easier and faster to answer your questions on discord 

[ADOPT]
[ADOPT]
Beta Testers
123 posts
6,598 battles
3 hours ago, Akihikko said:

Could I possibly join? ::)

Sure, just stop by the discord

[USA01]
Members
11 posts
1,044 battles
6 hours ago, DerKaiserliche said:

Sure, just stop by the discord

Already joined a clan early in the morning, thanks anyhow! But if I could join just to hang out and get more people to play World of Warships I would appreciate it.

[ADOPT]
[ADOPT]
Beta Testers
123 posts
6,598 battles
52 minutes ago, Akihikko said:

Already joined a clan early in the morning, thanks anyhow! But if I could join just to hang out and get more people to play World of Warships I would appreciate it.

No problem. The discord is a community open to everyone

Members
225 posts
1,175 battles

Interested. I'll be honest I suck. The only class I'm remotely even close to average with is BBs. 

[ADOPT]
[ADOPT]
Beta Testers
123 posts
6,598 battles
On 2/17/2018 at 11:26 PM, theskull251 said:

Interested. I'll be honest I suck. The only class I'm remotely even close to average with is BBs. 

We'd be happy if you joined us

[ADOPT]
[ADOPT]
Members
44 posts
5,955 battles
17 hours ago, DerKaiserliche said:

Looking for more to people to join us for Clan Battles

Anyone looking to join for clan battles we are happy to work with you.  Just let us know.  We can go over our requirements for clan battles. 

For any newer players that are interested in clan battles we can work with you to get you up to to a competitive level.

[ADOPT]
[ADOPT]
Members
44 posts
5,955 battles
10 hours ago, sruan11 said:

I am looking for a clan fit my skill level. your clan looks good for me.  my win rate is 56% , CA & DD main, over 10k battles.

https://na.warships.today/player/1013227521/sruan11

Stop by our discord if you haven't already. We recruit people based on how active they are playing in divisions and chatting in our discord. We'd love to have you on the team.   https://discord.gg/sKpumZu