You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Incendiary_Tanker

A World of Warships development timeline?

6 comments in this topic

Members
1,334 posts
1,343 battles

So i'm currently doing a write up on Warships, were in an AU this is not an online game but a international sport, much like in Girls Und Panzer, if you want context. 

Now for accuracy and other reasons, I was wondering if there is a exact time line which follows Warships from it's announcement, the subsequent patches to it's most current form. If there is none, that's alright I will make do~ 

Thanks to anyone who can help! 

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,161 battles
33 minutes ago, Rolkatsuki said:

Yah but that doesn't include Alpha and Closed Beta notes, for those you need to ask Wargaming for, but don't let that get you down @Incendiary_Tanker if you ask the right people I'm sure you can get the answers you are asking for. 

[-K-]
Members
5,075 posts
8,947 battles

There used to be an extensive post on the forums (w/pics) about how the game evolved from Alpha into full launch in September 2015.  I should have saved the link, at it was a very impressive write-up.

Beta Testers
430 posts
1,143 battles
6 hours ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Yah but that doesn't include Alpha and Closed Beta notes, for those you need to ask Wargaming for, but don't let that get you down @Incendiary_Tanker if you ask the right people I'm sure you can get the answers you are asking for. 

I can understand not having notes for CAT but the NDA was lifted day of or a few days after CBT started why would they not have information for those patches publicly available  

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts

Or in particular a timeline within the thread:

Edited by Herr_Reitz