Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Wodyo

It's taken all this time...

9 comments in this topic

[BS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
151 posts
5,763 battles

but I finally got one!
rRCliBg.jpg

I get closer to winning this every ranked season, and have drooled over it since it was first introduced to the game. Super containers seem to be a rarity for me, so I was beyond surprised to win one on my first container of the day. But to win Surveillance Radar Mod 1 as well?

stone-cold-steve-austin-drinking-beer-wr

• Cool 2

Members
4,730 posts
5,459 battles

Never thought I'd see someone so happy to get one of the special mods out of a super container.

Then again, if I think about it, I might be just as ecstatic if I happened to get a Speed Boost module out of a super container. Love those things, and I need more for my DDs.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,707 posts
9,376 battles

I  needed a speed boost from the SC, but most I got is the radar and spotting air craft from SC, oh not to mention the defensive AA, then the SC decided to divorce me and I never see her again

Sadly

[MIA-A]
Members
1,937 posts
6,535 battles

I recently put the DefAA mod on like 4 ships because I had so many.

I still have 2 in inventory :'( and... 0 radar mods, total. :'(

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,762 posts
12,864 battles
3 hours ago, Wodyo said:

I get closer to winning this every ranked season, and have drooled over it since it was first introduced to the game. Super containers seem to be a rarity for me, so I was beyond surprised to win one on my first container of the day. But to win Surveillance Radar Mod 1 as well?

Nice mod.  I run one on my Des....almost one minute of Radar time.  Running a fully spec'd radar package on the Des is the only time I've ever been accused of hacking.

WoWS Wiki Editor
7,197 posts
6,420 battles
3 hours ago, GhostSwordsman said:

Never thought I'd see someone so happy to get one of the special mods out of a super container.

Then again, if I think about it, I might be just as ecstatic if I happened to get a Speed Boost module out of a super container. Love those things, and I need more for my DDs.

For a Player with Access to a T9-10 Radar Cruiser this mod is basically Jackpot. Des Moines Radar goes from 40s to 56s, Moskva Radar goes from 25s to 35s. It's incredibely strong.

• Cool 1

[BS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
151 posts
5,763 battles
17 hours ago, GhostSwordsman said:

It's the Radar Mod, though. I've got [at least] one of every other premium upgrade mod, and now that includes the Radar Mod :cap_win:

15 hours ago, enderland07 said:

I recently put the DefAA mod on like 4 ships because I had so many.

I still have 2 in inventory :'( and... 0 radar mods, total. :'(

I thought I was doomed to win multiples of everything before getting a Radar Mod. Hopefully you'll get one soon too :)

15 hours ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Nice mod.  I run one on my Des....almost one minute of Radar time.  Running a fully spec'd radar package on the Des is the only time I've ever been accused of hacking.

13 hours ago, SireneRacker said:

For a Player with Access to a T9-10 Radar Cruiser this mod is basically Jackpot. Des Moines Radar goes from 40s to 56s, Moskva Radar goes from 25s to 35s. It's incredibely strong.

I put in on the Dank Memes, and played one fun/quick match with it. I haven't got a chance to put that 56s to work yet, but I smile just thinking about it :Smile_teethhappy::Smile_playing::Smile_great:

[TDD]
Members
878 posts
7,888 battles

Yesterday I had Two yes two super containers drop one after the other

radar and  flags

yeah my excitement was stomped on

and yes I know it's free stuff and i'm really not complaining...but the rush of getting a super container seems to far outweigh the usual opening of said containers

just tossing my bad pennies in the can

[5BS]
Members
4,426 posts

This is why I wish those mods were selectable. As in, if you get a SC, and it pops a mod, you can decide which one it is. Cause I too horde the Radar Mods, lucky enough to have one on the NO, Balt, and DM, but I still want more (and will need more come USN CL Split) and while I don't mind getting mods from SC's as much as others, many of them are worthless to me as they pertain to ships and/or playstyles I don't ascribe (I don't need 5 of those damn Spotter Plan extensions). WGing should really consider making it so if a mod pops, you get to select from the pool which one you want.

Sign in to follow this