You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ReddNekk

Apologies to all.

10 comments in this topic

Members
3,629 posts
13,443 battles

Folks, after reading some of my posts, many of which have been derogatory plus getting into stupid arguments, I realized that I've been acting trollish. My apologies for this because I like the WoWs community and the last thing I want is to get a reputation as a troll. I'll try to be more civil and constructive in my future posts.

For what it's worth, my apologies for behaving like a jerk.

• Cool 15

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Never had a problem with any of your posts or replies. In My opinion there is no reason for you to apologize. However I accept yours.

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles

The game can certainly take its toll on your attitude... it applies to everyone. I get cranky then regret it- since I know acting out literally doesn't change anything. 

Anyway glad you came about. Hopefully your new perspective treats you well!

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Always difficult to apologize for ones own mistakes. More power to you for doing so! :cap_like:

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,706 posts
11,323 battles

It happens, sometimes I think we get a little cynical from being on the forums too much. I have noticed being a bit sharp with my comments sometimes too.

[ERN]
[ERN]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,101 posts
4,223 battles

I don't regret any posts i made,  if you got offended that that to bad :cap_viking:

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,161 battles
Just now, MajorRenegade said:

I don't regret any posts i made,  if you got offended that that to bad :cap_viking:

I have regretted posts i have made. Wargaming apparently doesn't like it if you call out idiots, but I digress. They have their reasons and I'm not going to criticize them.