Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TL_Warlord_Roff

MIxed feeling for a server wide first

5 comments in this topic

[HEROS]
Members
1,404 posts
11,837 battles

I was just curious just how many fight I'd put in in the HSF Harekaze since I got it.  Counting ranked matches it comes to a total of 701 matches. This is like 200 more then the next closest player according to ship comrade.  Yep over all WR is 48% WR in ranked is 53%.. still 701 fights... A WG staffer would have to confirm if this is the most fights for a NA server with this ship.. (There are players on other servers with over 1k matches in the Hare.  They have to have played almost nothing but the Harekaze since it came out)

Why does it take me so doggone long to learn a ship?  Like I said, mixed feelings! *grin!*

[OPG]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,872 posts
10,416 battles

A guy named carbheat1 has nearly 1k randoms in his already

[HEROS]
Members
1,404 posts
11,837 battles

I believe the player in question is South East Asia server or EU.    Also double checked my own numbers, Random Battle 701 plus 184 Ranked Battle.   885 total matches as of right now.

I guess it can be safely said I like the HSF Harekaze.

[R-F]
Members
677 posts
6,188 battles

Carbheat1 is indeed ahead of you, with 990 total battles in the HSF Harekaze.  And yes, that is on the North American server.  If it's any consolation, your average damage is more than double his.

Sign in to follow this