S842

Game freezing

5 comments in this topic

Members
171 posts
15,276 battles

Four times today the games suddenly froze.  I had to use Task Manager to close the program and start the game again.  Twice I was already dead when I got back and definitely caused one defeat.  This is the first time I have had this problem.  Anyone else having the program freeze on them?  I will definitely will stop playing for a while.

[-K-]
Members
5,075 posts
8,956 battles

Did the game freeze entirely?  Or was this the issue where the screen locks and your ship sails off without you?

Members
171 posts
15,276 battles

Screen freezes, no movement by the ship, mouse will not click.  Task Manager is then only way to close the battle so I can restart the software and get back to the battle.

[-V1-]
Members
138 posts
4,453 battles

I am on a new iMac 27" with 16 MB of RAM.   The game has worked fine until the past 3 or 4 days when it freezes on 1st screen after clicking on BATTLE, or on the next screen listing Team.   I have to Force Quit then lot back in only to discover the battle is over and I lost my Signal Flags with no points or anything.    Anything any can suggest would be appreciated immensely!   but remember I'm not real computer smart and am 76 years old.   I love the game and considering a Premium account and purchases but not if it is going to do this.   Thanks 1810328.   I can also be reached directly at dbwright86@gmail.com