Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
stardestroyer001

[Survey] 2017 “Year of the CV”, Part 2

1 comment in this topic

Members
78 posts
7,152 battles

Good morning! Last week you may recall I posted a “2017 Year of the CV” Survey Part 1. That survey covered general community feedback on the changes WG implemented last year. Thank you to the over 250 respondents who took the time to fill out that survey, and especially to those who gave feedback on the survey itself! This is Part 2 (of 2), which covers balance, UI, and more, to improve CV play for both CVs and surface ships alike. 

I would greatly appreciate your help in gauging community feedback. Please click here for Survey Part 2. This survey may take a bit longer to finish than Part 1, I encourage you to take your time when filling it out.

This survey isn't limited to CV players (in fact, there is one short section for non-CV players). I’ve also made improvements based on feedback from the last survey, and decided to make most of the questions optional to answer. If a question doesn’t apply to you, or the questions and/or its answers are unsatisfactory, you may skip the question. (This makes it a pretty fast survey for non-CV players!) There’s also a comment section at the end if you’d like to add anything else.

Thanks again to Reddit user /u/danorou for reviewing prior to release, and to my good friend leyland1989 for data analysis tips.

If you have any questions or feedback regarding the survey, feel free to comment below or send me a PM.

Thanks again for your time and interest. The results of both surveys will be posted later this month. Cheers!

Edited by stardestroyer001

Sign in to follow this