Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

Does the Premium Shop Sell the Special Signals ?

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

678
[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,949 posts

Like Hydra,Ouroboros and the Dragon signals or  are those just rewards?

Edited by shadowsrmine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,490
[INTEL]
Members
6,632 posts
25,386 battles

They are not usually sold. They might show in sold containers during special events, but not directly in the store.

Edited by alexf24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
232
[CMFRT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
693 posts
1,687 battles

They have come up occasionally by themselves in packs of 100 or so but its not a frequent thing.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
155
[EREKT]
Members
780 posts
5,781 battles

you're better off converting free xp honestly. I bought 14 yamamoto crates for 30$ yesterday, i got jipped... half of them were wyverns. If i'd just bought 30$ of free xp, i'd have the Nelson. i figured because of the 100% first win bonus weekend, running special flags would net me more free xp then converting. You can earn special flags by installing the test client and doing the missions they have on it. I'll be getting 12 of each special flag i believe, i did both CV combat missions (two test versions). You also get 6 of every regular flag just for playing one battle as well.

if the yamamoto crates gave out equal numbers of the special flags, then it'd be worth it. but it seems like they have it give out wyverns half the time... or i got unlucky. luckily i got equal amounts of special flags from the santa crates, i was able to grind the missouri and 85% of the musashi.

 

 

EJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,985
[PVE]
Members
8,952 posts
7,305 battles
6 hours ago, shadowsrmine said:

Like Hydra,Ouroboros and the Dragon signals or  are those just rewards?

 

I got some in the DoY bundle at Christmas. That and the Santa boxes are the only places I have seen them for sale. Will need to keep a closer eye on the premium shop evidently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supertester
416 posts
5,926 battles

The HSF commanders bundle comes with 100 Dragon flags, 100 Red Dragon flags, and 100 Hydra flags. It's not a bad deal, especially if you are in need of some IJN/German commanders, as well as a pretty good amount of doubloons;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
678
[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,949 posts
6 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

 

I got some in the DoY bundle at Christmas. That and the Santa boxes are the only places I have seen them for sale. Will need to keep a closer eye on the premium shop evidently.

 

6 hours ago, Captain_Benevolent_Fair said:

The HSF commanders bundle comes with 100 Dragon flags, 100 Red Dragon flags, and 100 Hydra flags. It's not a bad deal, especially if you are in need of some IJN/German commanders, as well as a pretty good amount of doubloons;

Actually haven't bought anything from premium shop yet as I've been trying to Social Security renewed:Smile_amazed::Smile_sceptic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
678
[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,949 posts
7 hours ago, HorrorRoach said:

you're better off converting free xp honestly. I bought 14 yamamoto crates for 30$ yesterday, i got jipped... half of them were wyverns. If i'd just bought 30$ of free xp, i'd have the Nelson. i figured because of the 100% first win bonus weekend, running special flags would net me more free xp then converting. You can earn special flags by installing the test client and doing the missions they have on it. I'll be getting 12 of each special flag i believe, i did both CV combat missions (two test versions). You also get 6 of every regular flag just for playing one battle as well.

if the yamamoto crates gave out equal numbers of the special flags, then it'd be worth it. but it seems like they have it give out wyverns half the time... or i got unlucky. luckily i got equal amounts of special flags from the santa crates, i was able to grind the missouri and 85% of the musashi.

 

 

EJ

To convert you need doubloons I've  won some doing a couple campaigns not often and those I won got used

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
155
[EREKT]
Members
780 posts
5,781 battles
16 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

 

Actually haven't bought anything from premium shop yet as I've been trying to Social Security renewed:Smile_amazed::Smile_sceptic:

well, download the test version of warships... then in the main warships launcher, you can add the second installation and easily switch between them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
155
[EREKT]
Members
780 posts
5,781 battles

you mightve missed out on the latest round of testing, not sure...but you should get ready for the next one. you can make 12 of every special flags usually every month it seems...save them for the first win bonus weekends, especially when its 200%...phew. you'll make 6k free xp on a crappy loss....15k on a good win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,985
[PVE]
Members
8,952 posts
7,305 battles
39 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

 

Actually haven't bought anything from premium shop yet as I've been trying to Social Security renewed:Smile_amazed::Smile_sceptic:

Prayers for favor from the government.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
266
[SEOP]
Members
1,286 posts
9 hours ago, nightrider760 said:

you can get them from the shop under customization  by buying  yamamoto crates

yup -- buy a yamato crate and one of the three items inside will be Hydra, Ouroboros, Dragon or the other two super signal flags.  Each crate usually has12 of one of the 5 super signal flag types as well as two collector items for the Yamato collection.   Occasionally you'll get 24 super signal flags in a single crate.  

I think you can also get them through the Bismarck crates as well.  But I may be remembering the Bismarck crate content incorrectly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
128
Members
511 posts
2,844 battles

They were for sale last summer for some event. Havent seen them alone since.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×