Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
epojokke

Operations and bugs

5 comments in this topic

[DAS]
Members
343 posts
4,182 battles

Ok, so I played operations yesterday and didn't have any problems, but today I have completed operations 3 times with 5 stars and haven't gotten premium time or the extra commander xp / free xp as far as I can see.

I am the only one?

Members
1,334 posts
1,343 battles

Umm... have you already completed said operations? You only get prem time on your first 5 star. 

Also I'm pretty sure the extra xp only comes for your first victory as always.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,713 posts
9,427 battles
36 minutes ago, epojokke said:

I am the only one?

No, you are not the only one; who may had miss read the statement from WoWs ........ if you completed the operation/s before and obtain 5 star, you already got all the reward. Reward only given once.

If you had completed the operation and only have 4 stars, you get all the reward up to the 4th star, if you do the operation again and obtain 5 stars, you only then get the reward of the 5th star in this case the 1 day premium

If you had completed the operation and only obtain 3 stars, you get all the reward up to the 3rd stars, if you do the operation again and get the 4 star you only get the reward of the 4th star, the capt with 10pts and if you do get 5 star then you only get the capt and the 1 day premium. After that, regardless how many time you get 5 star, no more. Given out once!

[DAS]
Members
343 posts
4,182 battles
8 hours ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

No, you are not the only one; who may had miss read the statement from WoWs ........ if you completed the operation/s before and obtain 5 star, you already got all the reward. Reward only given once.

If you had completed the operation and only have 4 stars, you get all the reward up to the 4th star, if you do the operation again and obtain 5 stars, you only then get the reward of the 5th star in this case the 1 day premium

If you had completed the operation and only obtain 3 stars, you get all the reward up to the 3rd stars, if you do the operation again and get the 4 star you only get the reward of the 4th star, the capt with 10pts and if you do get 5 star then you only get the capt and the 1 day premium. After that, regardless how many time you get 5 star, no more. Given out once!

Ah then I misunderstood. I thought once per day.

Sign in to follow this