Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

Conqueror not a Solo ship

3 comments in this topic

[PT8TO]
Members
1,402 posts
12,810 battles

So i was looking at ship comrade checking out my numbers in the Conqueror and noticed that for players who have played a minimum of a 100 solo battles in it.

Only  50 players  of the ones that are tracked have a 50% or better WR solo in that ship which shocked me!

So I have to wonder is the fact that I use AP as my primary ammo choice the reason why i can take this ship out solo and do well in it.

The only other person who I recognize on the list that does well Solo is Issm  we are both above 60% I have to wonder if Issm relies more on AP like i do.

Edited by GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

Members
1,334 posts
1,343 battles

Not a suprise since that ship has such a low skill cap. I'm willing to bet me waifu that the majority of the conq players have no idea how to position, angle or even read the chat; much less the map. Hell I bet they don't know what AP is. 

Cus 43% fire chance is the memes.

• Funny 1

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,268 battles
18 minutes ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

So i was looking at ship comrade checking out my numbers in the Conqueror and noticed that for players who have played a minimum of a 100 solo battles in it.

Only  50 players  of the ones that are tracked have a 50% or better WR solo in that ship which shocked me!

So I have to wonder is the fact that I use AP as my primary ammo choice the reason why i can take this ship out solo and do well in it.

The only other person who I know on the list that does well Solo is Issm  we are both above 60% I have to wonder if Issm relies more on AP like i do.

Don't see much of issm here on the forums anymore.

Sign in to follow this