Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AOT_Jaeger2

More Questions From a Newbie

5 comments in this topic

[-SYN-]
Members
34 posts
694 battles

Ahoy Lads!

I'm back...again. Good news! I got the 130mm guns on the Bogy and they are indeed very powerful. I got my first destroyer yesterday, deciding on the Russian Storozhevoi. And I unlocked everything including the Derzki after one amazing battle. Bad news! I didn't record said battle!

And when I say this battle was beyond amazing, I ensure that it was YouTube/Jingles worthy. A new record for me on damage; 57,636 in a Tier II! 6 Kills (also a personal record), Kraken, 2 Devastating strikes, and High Caliber. Not to mention the best part, all 6 kills and most of my damage were achieved while on 636 hit points, and within close quarters with about 3-4 enemy ships at a time. .....aaaaaand I didn't record it because I don't know how to enable replays!

Please give me the answer to this issue before kicking me in the shins for being a moron. :etc_swear:

[PROJX]
Members
967 posts
15,509 battles
3 hours ago, AOT_Jaeger2 said:

Ahoy Lads!

I'm back...again. Good news! I got the 130mm guns on the Bogy and they are indeed very powerful. I got my first destroyer yesterday, deciding on the Russian Storozhevoi. And I unlocked everything including the Derzki after one amazing battle. Bad news! I didn't record said battle!

And when I say this battle was beyond amazing, I ensure that it was YouTube/Jingles worthy. A new record for me on damage; 57,636 in a Tier II! 6 Kills (also a personal record), Kraken, 2 Devastating strikes, and High Caliber. Not to mention the best part, all 6 kills and most of my damage were achieved while on 636 hit points, and within close quarters with about 3-4 enemy ships at a time. .....aaaaaand I didn't record it because I don't know how to enable replays!

Please give me the answer to this issue before kicking me in the shins for being a moron. :etc_swear:

Hey AOT_Jaeger2 - Welcome to the game & congratulations on that result!

Here's a link (WOW Enjoyment - Enabling Training Rooms & Replays) w/ the answer to your question.

If you're relatively new to the game - there are also a number of informational articles & link sections in WOWS Enjoyment List of Game Impromement Mechanics/Articles and Guides (over 30 articles & link sections) which go over things like:

• Getting more XP
  • Getting your 19 pt Captain Faster
  • How to finish campaigns/missions Faster w/ the right ships & play strategies
  • Stacking Flags
  • The WOWS Currency Model (so you can afford your high tier ships)
  • Tactics
    • Shooting at what, where and when and how to shoot at angled ships
    • Maneuvering tactics (masking turns, using cover, flanking, kiting, bow tanking)
    • Brawling
  • Strategies
    • Map Strategies
    • Lanchesters Law & how it impacts what you do in WOWS

....and more! (includes advanced tactics links to Flamu videos and CV instructional links to Farazelleth's series)

Good luck & hope to see you out there! o7

[-SYN-]
Members
34 posts
694 battles
45 minutes ago, hangglide42 said:

Hey AOT_Jaeger2 - Welcome to the game & congratulations on that result!

Here's a link (WOW Enjoyment - Enabling Training Rooms & Replays) w/ the answer to your question.

If you're relatively new to the game - there are also a number of informational articles & link sections in WOWS Enjoyment List of Game Impromement Mechanics/Articles and Guides (over 30 articles & link sections) which go over things like:

• Getting more XP
  • Getting your 19 pt Captain Faster
  • How to finish campaigns/missions Faster w/ the right ships & play strategies
  • Stacking Flags
  • The WOWS Currency Model (so you can afford your high tier ships)
  • Tactics
    • Shooting at what, where and when and how to shoot at angled ships
    • Maneuvering tactics (masking turns, using cover, flanking, kiting, bow tanking)
    • Brawling
  • Strategies
    • Map Strategies
    • Lanchesters Law & how it impacts what you do in WOWS

....and more! (includes advanced tactics links to Flamu videos and CV instructional links to Farazelleth's series)

Good luck & hope to see you out there! o7

Thanks! Looks very helpful. Honestly the enabling replays was more simple than I thought

Sign in to follow this