Sign in to follow this  
psmobius1

Having hard time exiting to port without disconnecting??

3 comments in this topic

Members
65 posts
750 battles

I am not sure what is going on but lately it seems like it is getting harder and harder so simply exit the battle (after being sunk) and returning to port. It keeps disconnecting me so I have to sign back in which isn't all that big of a deal but then you also can't see your post battle results as it only tracks your games during a current log in period. Anybody have any issues with this happening too or is it just my bad luck? I don't remember it happening before that often until this last patch and now it is every other match or worse.

[REKTD]
Members
15 posts
2,827 battles

Yes, this is happening to my every 3 or 4 times I need to exit, sometimes more often. But my whole PC reboots instead of just logging out of the game. 

I also get this happening now when I click on a different ship before it actually loads that ship into the port. 

[REKTD]
Members
15 posts
2,827 battles

Update - I have found this doesn't happen if I drop the resolution to 2.5k from 4k. Odd, as the game runs smoothly at 4k, 55fps, and my system runs all games at 4k. But for WoWS 2.5 it is to avoid reboots. I hope this helps.

Sign in to follow this