Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DeliciousFart

The USS Iowa museum has WOWS press account and Twitch stream

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
1,251 posts
737 battles

Quickly browsing Reddit and someone found that the USS Iowa Museum has a Twitch stream and a WOWS press account, judging by all the 19 pt captains and every ship available.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/221100167

In-game name and Twitch handle is NovemberEchoPapaMike. For some context, that is the USS Iowa's radio callsign, NEPM.

Edited by DeliciousFart
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
372
[CUTER]
[CUTER]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,651 posts
9,233 battles

Hmmm maybe some of us socal People should drop by and help them play lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,254 posts
9,309 battles

No kidding, right?. ...I'm in LA and I haven't gotten around to getting aboard...I've seen it there in San Pedro tho.... ...I've been aboard the Missouri in Hawaii so maybe it's just not a priority, but yah I'll have to ...must be cool....

I floated the idea of a WG usermeet for LA ppl/visitors on another topic, but few enough ppl that play this game are in LA so it fell flat....

...anyway that's really cool I'll have to check them out if they talk to people......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,251 posts
737 battles
40 minutes ago, Shigure_DD said:

Hmmm maybe some of us socal People should drop by and help them play lol. 

Funny enough, when I visited the ship in December last year, the ticket actually had WOWS promotional codes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
285
[5IN]
Members
1,841 posts
8,560 battles

I visited the ship in November last year and did the special below decks tour.. very well worth the money.  They have a WoWS console setup, but it was out of service..  I have pics of it somewhere.  

B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
372
[CUTER]
[CUTER]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,651 posts
9,233 battles
1 hour ago, commodore_torakula said:

No kidding, right?. ...I'm in LA and I haven't gotten around to getting aboard...I've seen it there in San Pedro tho.... ...I've been aboard the Missouri in Hawaii so maybe it's just not a priority, but yah I'll have to ...must be cool....

I floated the idea of a WG usermeet for LA ppl/visitors on another topic, but few enough ppl that play this game are in LA so it fell flat....

...anyway that's really cool I'll have to check them out if they talk to people......

there is a lot of people around in SoCal but I dont know how many still play wows a lot of the old FOG clan leadership was in LA. and I know of a few people in the clan I am in are around, plus another group in san diego.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,254 posts
9,309 battles
8 minutes ago, Shigure_DD said:

there is a lot of people around in SoCal but I dont know how many still play wows a lot of the old FOG clan leadership was in LA. and I know of a few people in the clan I am in are around, plus another group in san diego.

how about that....I guess it was because few enough of them read the forums....pleased to meet you....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
5,398 posts
4,078 battles
15 minutes ago, Shigure_DD said:

there is a lot of people around in SoCal but I dont know how many still play wows a lot of the old FOG clan leadership was in LA. and I know of a few people in the clan I am in are around, plus another group in san diego.

Man...I remember the old FOG clan back in the beta days...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×