Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
xalmgrey

Grinding Narai, anyone else see bugs?

6 comments in this topic

Members
918 posts
2,449 battles

Been grinding Narai lots past few days as most have i'm sure. I've run into a few times where;

The game loads everything except ship models. Yay invisible enemies.

Torpedo's just appear in swarms with no enemies nearby with no warning.

NPC ships getting stuck on each other which is hilarious and leads to a shooting gallery.

NPC CV dropping torps behind his guys hitting them in the process, not sure if it damages them as everything is melting (Atlanta's abound)

Invincible enemies that take loads of shots from everyone but don't take any damage for what seems to be 5-10 seconds and then the game seems to remember that the ship/fort is there.

Anyone else seen these odd thing's and perhaps new ones?

[INTEL]
Members
8,410 posts
25,252 battles

Nope, ground it many times today, all things normal. Only bug I had was a game yesterday in which one of the transports grounded and stayed on an island far from its destination. We only got four stars as a result.

[PSP]
Members
6,038 posts
8,580 battles

You may need to use the file checker and repair your install because I've seen none of these and I've played the Operation several times a day since it last came out.

Members
918 posts
2,449 battles
5 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

You may need to use the file checker and repair your install because I've seen none of these and I've played the Operation several times a day since it last came out.

I don't see this in random games. I don't COOP much at all, or ops for that matter so when i see things like this it sticks out. Doing 5 hours in a row things tend to stand out.

[MIA-A]
Members
1,950 posts
6,549 battles

I've played it probably 30 times this time around.

Only bug was when the ships and time got stuck around where the MO would engage them. We ended up pushing them into the harbour (lol) but that apparently restarted the time, which then immediately lost us the mission :(

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,328 posts
9,387 battles

The bot Campbeltown often smokes in front of the 'inside harbor' fort, allowing it to invisifire for a couple minutes.

Sign in to follow this