You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SolarChild

REVY is recruiting Captains! Join us!

90 comments in this topic

[REVY]
[REVY]
Members
269 posts
1,489 battles

Welcome to REVY!     What I pledge to you, Is a the base built to its maximum potential from oil earned by the members.  Looking for Captains that Want some Clan wars but not a job. You want a Tag and the perks of the base the Clan   Then please join us. Lock and Load a fresh Mag and Sail on!  Revy does has a Discord channel and it is now required.  Send your App in Game  Tier 8-10,  good games and active.

See you on the Water!

giphy (1).gif

Edited by SolarChild
  • Cool 2

[REVY]
[REVY]
Members
269 posts
1,489 battles
5 hours ago, Xwing_Red1 said:

SHOWTIME!!!!!

:cap_cool:  Thought I heard my theme song!   Music, Check.  Ships, Check.  Captains,....?  Aiming at for You to join Us!

giphy.gif

[REVY]
[REVY]
Members
269 posts
1,489 battles

Bump for recruitment. Plenty of room for casual solo  or random Captains.

crew bb57.jpg

[REVY]
[REVY]
Members
269 posts
1,489 battles

Solo warrior?  Casual player?  Weekend warrior?  Join us!  No stats requirement, no min tier requirement, No drama, no hassle!

navy1.jpg

[REVY]
[REVY]
Members
269 posts
1,489 battles

Bump for recruitment!  Join us!

tumblr_njstj0XqhF1s03lrno1_500.gif

[WOLF6]
Members
660 posts
3,553 battles

You could rename your clan to WOLFA and join the Lone Wolves - we usually fill up a casual solo player clan in about 30 days. 

We started with just 1 Lone Wolves clan and now we are up to 13 Lone Wolves subclans with 460 solo captain players.

We could use a WOLFA - Lone Wolves - Alpha Group

Otherwise, it's all good - every WoWS player should be in a clan to get oil for their personal wallet - even if they don't want anything to do with clans.

Good luck with recruiting.

[REVY]
[REVY]
Members
269 posts
1,489 battles
On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:25 AM, wtfovr said:

You could rename your clan to WOLFA and join the Lone Wolves - we usually fill up a casual solo player clan in about 30 days. 

We started with just 1 Lone Wolves clan and now we are up to 13 Lone Wolves subclans with 460 solo captain players.

We could use a WOLFA - Lone Wolves - Alpha Group

Otherwise, it's all good - every WoWS player should be in a clan to get oil for their personal wallet - even if they don't want anything to do with clans.

Good luck with recruiting.

Hmm I will think about it.  Thank you for the offer...  And No.....  Nothing to gain nothing to offer to benefit the members.  No need to take it.  I prefer to keep things simple.

Edited by SolarChild
updated info.

[REVY]
[REVY]
Members
269 posts
1,489 battles

For my torpedo loving Captains a pic dedicated to you!  Yes we are still recruiting for Solo Captains.  Send a App and you are in.  

8c41d09e91c896aefcc84447ac3ac3db--navy-chief-memorial-day.jpg

Members
242 posts
607 battles

Hey there :) I am pretty new, looking to put in some time with T5 ships to improve and not looking for commitment but would like some people to play with, let me know! :)

[REVY]
[REVY]
Members
269 posts
1,489 battles

All are welcome, here.  We are casual with no commitment, small but growing!  I have tier 5 and tier 6 discounts from our base.  Think about it.  Just apply in game and you are in. 

[REVY]
[REVY]
Members
269 posts
1,489 battles

Still looking to add to our numbers.  No Drama, no requirements, No worries!  Join Us!

BB convoy.jpg

[REVY]
[REVY]
Members
269 posts
1,489 battles

No requirements, no min games, no set play times or min amount per week.  Join us and simply enjoy the game!

navy-sailor-joseph-pajestkajpg-d8d2d9c5d929c6cf.jpg

[REVY]
[REVY]
Members
269 posts
1,489 battles
On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 5:07 PM, Rolkatsuki said:

Bump~

Thanks Rolkatsuki!  Hope SPTR is dishing out the pain in CW!

Big Bump yes we have slots for the casual Captain Solo warrior!  Just send in a app and done.  No stat requirements, no min game.  No drama, no worries, no commitment!  

BB.jpg