Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mohoao

Getting tired of WoT, looking for a WoWs home

5 comments in this topic

[90THD]
Members
5 posts
1,911 battles

Been playing WoT for YEARS, I'm a recruiting officer for the Destroyers, but need a break from WoT.  I played the WoWs beta but haven't played since then. I decided to open a new account so my WoT and WoWs names match, so now I'm starting from scratch again.  Wohoo!  Looking for a casual clan where I can build some stats, get used to the mechanics and meta-play and maybe a bit of light competition.

[ML-S]
Members
284 posts
4,034 battles
1 hour ago, Mohoao said:

Been playing WoT for YEARS, I'm a recruiting officer for the Destroyers, but need a break from WoT.  I played the WoWs beta but haven't played since then. I decided to open a new account so my WoT and WoWs names match, so now I'm starting from scratch again.  Wohoo!  Looking for a casual clan where I can build some stats, get used to the mechanics and meta-play and maybe a bit of light competition.

Welcome Mohoao!  I would love to help you get used to the game while building stats, and we could spar in the training room occasionally if you would like.  My clan is Schwarzesmarken and you are completely free to join, but you are not required to.  I do ask that you join the discord anyways so we can communicate though.  https://discord.gg/8GVHgAA not even that is required, just convenient.  If you are interested in anything I offered, please feel free to PM me here, in game, or in discord.

[RST]
[RST]
Members
492 posts
8,790 battles

TSG4] Tactical Strike Group 4 is a casual clan that emphasizes Teamwork and Good Communication to help our clan members improve their skills while strengthening the clan at the same time. We actively strive to maintain a clan that is based on Friendship, Camaraderie, Teamwork, Concise Communication, Fair Play and a healthy Respect For Others, whether in victory or defeat.
Most of us are (or have been) affiliated with the military, so any current or previous military personnel are always welcome!
As part of practicing good communication and building teamwork, we expect members of the clan (as well as clan applicants) to be on Discord while they are in-game. Requirements (and application) to become a member: https://tsg4.enjin.com/recruitingprocess
We maintain our own Discord server. Our Discord server address is: https://discord.gg/sTck9hr
We maintain our own Website at: tsg4.enjin.com 5a2c1f84c0803_TGS4HiRez(1026x1023).thumb.png.e2165e109070b75e4f8d398137bfe3ca.png.8c646dc51ec76590c57fae2815e8aae3.png

[AK]
Beta Testers
308 posts
2,015 battles

Hi Moho! Armored Knights could be the right place for you. Check us out at www.armoredknights.us , our Discord link is on the main page as well. Feel free to drop by and meet us!

~ Fear

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

Greetings Mohoao, 

take a look at BWC. We are a longstanding gaming community that has been around for more than a decade. We provide a fun and drama free environment where you will have no problems grouping up to play as much or as little as you can, regardless of your current tier level.

Check out the recruitment forum through my sig.

cheers, 

C. 

Sign in to follow this