Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
biggie1447

When does the HSF Collection end?

10 comments in this topic

Members
208 posts
2,684 battles

When does the chance to complete the HSF collection end?

WGs website doesn't give an actual end date of the collection itself, just the end of the available bundles on Feb 7.  It does mention that the first mission after opting in is available until update .7.5 but it doesn't mention anything about collections in progress.

I am curious as I have about half of it done but my rng seems to be against me collecting any of the portraits.  I only have gotten 2 duplicates at this point as well so no chance to buy missing ones either.

[RKLES]
Members
7,103 posts
8,758 battles

I have 27 Portraits and 23 Duplicates, so I either need 3 more Portraits or time to get 17 more Duplicates from the 4 daily crates. The way things are going last few days I am predicting I will have to collect enough duplicates since I have not gotten a new Portrait in a a while.

Already used all 10 Crates from using Yamato and am planning on using the Yamato HSF camo to aid me in getting Musashi so that's out as a means to get the rest of the Portraits, and I don't have HSF Graf Spee or HSF Harekaze. So hopefully the HSF event will go on for 2-3 more weeks to allow me to get the HSF Yamato Camo.

[LHG]
Members
1,190 posts
4,924 battles

Considering we're still on 0.7.0.X and the upcoming patch is going to be 0.7.1, I'd wager we still have months to go before 0.7.5 hits.

Members
208 posts
2,684 battles
1 minute ago, Flashtirade said:

Considering we're still on 0.7.0.X and the upcoming patch is going to be 0.7.1, I'd wager we still have months to go before 0.7.5 hits.

Just am looking for a solid date.  I at first thought it was Feb 7th because thats the date the bundles end but when I went back to look I found that it only applied to them.

1 minute ago, Erebthoron said:

30th September 

You will find your answer at the EU page

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/special/become-a-blue-mermaid/

Thank you good sir! :cap_like:

[WOLF2]
Members
864 posts
7,002 battles

Many thanks, Erebthoron!   Just started the campaign a few days ago.   Will be getting Musashi soon (almost 700k FXP), so that'll help - don't have any of the other ships.

[HINON]
Members
8,838 posts
3 minutes ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

Not soon enough. The widespread derision on Steam is real.

Meh, it's a very vocal handful of people on steam just trolling for fun as steam moderation isn't as strict as here.

Members
42 posts
4,905 battles

I'm only 3 short (I only have Yamato not the HSF ships or Musashi) but my RNG the last few days has been awful. I haven't even gotten a dupe in days. :( 

Sign in to follow this