Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

19 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
1,153 posts
14,708 battles

Hi

Like many of you that play the game that are big fans of KMS ships or just Destroyers in general myself included were probable sadden to see that there was no cryptic message on February's briefing month schedule about T -61 truly a tragedy.

Well i believe i have more bad news though again can not confirm this as official but the ship ( T - 61 ) is so OP that in the words of one tester ( who wished to remain anonymous ) " nerfed to the water line ".

This new variant which has been extensively tested over sometime ( see leaked photo below ) has no guns or torpedoes.

Image result for german destroyer under construction

However word has that this version is still OP as testers simply sailed around ramming enemy ships and sinking  them at will without T -61 ever being damaged. 

Its feared that this ship will never go on sale and join the ever growing number of ships classified as " rare never to be sold  " before it even hits the premium shop.

WG may have produced its first ever in game Flying Dutchman a ship famous for sailing the high seas but never reaching a Port.

There will be a series of tests for one last variant of T-61 done in the next week before the next patch lands in the hope something can be salvaged so one can only hope this last trial will be successful here is a sneak peak at the new configuration of T- 61.

Spoiler

regards

• Funny 2

[ANZAC]
Members
127 posts
3,920 battles

I like what they have done with the holes along the side for the oars.

[TF57]
Members
1,230 posts
3,915 battles

Due to CC feedback, I believe they now have the elite testing team that balanced the Graf Zepplin looking at it. 

Once they have conducted their rigorous testing process, it will be released.

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,082 posts
18,615 battles

Like I said before: you have a better chance that Godot will arrive then the T-61

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[POP]
Members
1,153 posts
14,708 battles
1 hour ago, evilleMonkeigh said:

Due to CC feedback, I believe they now have the elite testing team that balanced the Graf Zepplin looking at it. 

plus there will be  3 months exclusion time period  for DEVs to design a bonus  permanent camo for would be owners.

plus 1 for your important info :Smile_honoring:

• Funny 1

[PLPTV]
Members
1,457 posts
9,077 battles
1 hour ago, evilleMonkeigh said:

"Elite" testing team that "balanced" Graf Zepplin? - Are you being 100% serious right now? There is not one word in that sentence that makes sense.

Edited by Ulthwey

[RUSHB]
Members
863 posts
7,837 battles

I am tired of threads like this.  I have already addressed the situation with the T-61, and it has been permanently shelved for being too damn good:

[USCC2]
Members
3,403 posts

When will people learn:

Strong BB = Engaging, enjoyable and fun to play! :cap_like:

Any other type ship = sky cancerous, HE spamming, wall of skill, OP ships! :cap_wander_2:

:Smile-_tongue:

• Funny 1

[TF57]
Members
1,230 posts
3,915 battles

When will people learn:

Strong BB = Engaging, enjoyable and fun to play! :cap_like:

Any other type ship = sky cancerous, HE spamming, wall of skill, OP ships! :cap_wander_2:

So true! Doing a word association on the forums with these ships, you get:

Guilio = we warmly recommend; great fun, awesome ship, great premium, get it while you can, the way premiums should be

Belfast = p2w, HE spam, cancer, good riddance, OP, everything wrong with a premium

• Cool 2

[POP]
Members
833 posts
9,436 battles
21 hours ago, tm63au said:

Hi

Like many of you that play the game that are big fans of KMS ships or just Destroyers in general myself included were probable sadden to see that there was no cryptic message on February's briefing month schedule about T -61 truly a tragedy.

Well i believe i have more bad news though again can not confirm this as official but the ship ( T - 61 ) is so OP that in the words of one tester ( who wished to remain anonymous ) " nerfed to the water line ".

This new variant which has been extensively tested over sometime ( see leaked photo below ) has no guns or torpedoes.

However word has that this version is still OP as testers simply sailed around ramming enemy ships and sinking  them at will without T -61 ever being damaged. 

Its feared that this ship will never go on sale and join the ever growing number of ships classified as " rare never to be sold  " before it even hits the premium shop.

WG may have produced its first ever in game Flying Dutchman a ship famous for sailing the high seas but never reaching a Port.

There will be a series of tests for one last variant of T-61 done in the next week before the next patch lands in the hope something can be salvaged so one can only hope this last trial will be successful here is a sneak peak at the new configuration of T- 61.

regards

23yess.jpg

[POP]
Members
1,153 posts
14,708 battles
11 minutes ago, Destroyer_KuroshioKai said:

Third place finishers of KOTS will each get a T-61 as a prize.

Dam that's not fair I wanted my flying Dutchman (  I mean T - 61 ) sometime this century :Smile_sad: those king guys have all the luck

Members
1,616 posts
9,711 battles
2 minutes ago, tm63au said:

Dam that's not fair I wanted my flying Dutchman (  I mean T - 61 ) sometime this century :Smile_sad: those king guys have all the luck

Not luck man.  These teams are practicing 2-3 times a week for an hour or more to play at these levels.  It can be work and lots of guys burn out.  We missed it coming in 4th.

Comp is a voracious beast.

Edited by Destroyer_KuroshioKai

[POP]
Members
1,153 posts
14,708 battles
5 minutes ago, Destroyer_KuroshioKai said:

Not luck man.  These teams are practicing 2-3 times a week for an hour or more to play at these levels.  It can be work and lots of guys burn out.  We missed it coming in 4th.

Comp is a voracious beast.

Good luck next time then cheers

[TWFT2]
Beta Testers
254 posts
3,895 battles

Wow, something to use all my ramming flags on.

Sign in to follow this