You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
WarmasterCharlie

ARP Skin Consolidation

6 comments in this topic

[VBAM]
Beta Testers
17 posts
10,435 battles

Just wondered if there was any chance the ARP ships could be converted to Premium Camos.  I would rather have one Kongo and Myoko in my harbor.  I figured since the Halloween ships were released as special camos, maybe the ARP ships could be converted.  Tangentially, could the same be done with the Kamikaze/Kamikaze R/Fujin clones?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,229 posts
8,804 battles

I just want to get rid of all the extra ARP captains I have that I will never use even though I have no need of their slots as I have more over slots than I am likely to use.

[HELLS]
Members
1,693 posts
15,336 battles

If you turn off the ARP paint job using the tool in the lower right hand corner of your screen, the Animé captains become IJN captains and can be moved around into any IJN ship. Cost you a few doubloons for conversion training but not a bad option. I have all ARPs  except Eastern Dragon, which was before my time in the game. Making the switch, which WoWs activated when their contract expired to allow some flexibility with the ARP ships, allowed me to shift three 10 to 12 point captains without having to grind 140,000 commander XP or spend too much of my pension check for doubloons. Since I only own Fuso in the tech tree (which I got in a challenge at one point) and the rest of my IJN ships are premiums that I won in crates (MIkasa, Ishizuchi, and Katori), it was a no-brainer to move a few into the ones I own. I play the ARP and IJN ships during IJN week/weekend challenges and missions. Other than that they are Port Queens that I mask off and rarely play.

Edited by GrandAdmiral_2016

[YAN]
Members
1,637 posts
7,464 battles
1 hour ago, BrushWolf said:

I just want to get rid of all the extra ARP captains I have that I will never use even though I have no need of their slots as I have more over slots than I am likely to use.

errr.. you can.

Its either already live or going live incredibly soon.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,229 posts
8,804 battles
2 hours ago, Akeno017 said:

errr.. you can.

Its either already live or going live incredibly soon.

I think either 7.1 or 7.2. It isn't like I need the space but it is irritating trying to find a Japanese captain with them in there.

[VBAM]
Beta Testers
17 posts
10,435 battles

I like all the ARP stuff; I find it fun.  I just wish we could consolidate some of this stuff down in terms of hulls.