You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Artytker

Musashi and Yamato need better AA and radar

33 comments in this topic

Members
7 posts

Musashi and Yamato are underpowered against CV and DD as everyone knows it. They can get a little love from WG: give them Missouri level AA and Missouri radar (15km and 2 minutes duration).

BTW, among all op dds, Khabaravosk is way too op. Please cut its gun range to 5km. And heal on DD? excuse me? that's BB specialty! remove that please!

Edited by Artytker
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 6
  • Boring 6
  • Bad 12
  • Angry 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,114 posts
8,741 battles

I want one pound of whatever he is on, I would be set up for life.

• Funny 2

[PLPTV]
Members
1,457 posts
9,077 battles
24 minutes ago, Artytker said:

Musashi and Yamato are underpowered against CV and DD as everyone knows it. They can get a little love from WG: give them Missouri level AA and Missouri radar (15km and 2 minutes duration).

BTW, among all op dds, Khabaravosk is way too op. Please cut its gun range to 5km. And heal on DD? excuse me? that's BB specialty! remove that please!

Add more fuel to the fire brah, what a weak attempt!

WoWS Wiki Editor
7,197 posts
6,422 battles

Seems like now that he has an alt account, he will use it for as long as he can.

Hi Kaa1el, how is your Yamato going? Down I hear? Awww too bad...

[0O0O0]
Members
16,315 posts
12,175 battles

Wait...

Mushi needs a buff?!

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

quOhG8a.jpg

• Funny 1

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
10,293 battles
1 hour ago, Artytker said:

4RQPBW2.jpg

[7RET]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
114 posts
6,250 battles

giphy.gif

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
4,915 posts
6,416 battles

your bait game is weak bro, come back when you improve it

[KSC]
Members
201 posts
7,783 battles

this is a joke Right?!?!

[KSC]
Members
201 posts
7,783 battles
1 minute ago, renegadestatuz said:

This is what we call lazy bait.

yeah but still. its just to Bad to ignore. and while it is clearly a joke (Bait) i still had to ask because i got in a actual fight in game with someone who was saying something close to this.

[DPG]
Members
816 posts
4,176 battles

If someone is posting troll bait and you get a bunch of people to post memes pointing out that it's troll bait, does that mean it worked?