Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheDefiantPirate21

Foxfire Fleet Casual Clan looking for new Recruits

1 comment in this topic

Members
58 posts
3,099 battles

The Foxfire Fleet is looking for people to join up so we may participate in the clan battles 

While we are looking to be somewhat competitive Having fun is the main goal of our clan we are looking for people with Good personalities and team work ethics who will do their best while at the same time focus on having fun first and foremost 

however we do want skilled people who know what they are doing and will provide Top notch game play and ability to work well with the team basically consider us a clan focused on being competitively fun 

if interested ping myself TheDefiantPirate21 or Talonrake in game so we can set up a day when we can meet up and see if your foxfire fleet material    

Additional

We also are looking for people who are all about self improvement and helping others improve in their skills

Additional Additional

I will be the first to admit i am not the best player at the game but that does not stop me from enjoying it Please I will take anyone with a pulse and some decent skills just please Contact myself or Talonrake in game 

Edited by TheDefiantPirate21

Sign in to follow this