You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

Detailed Strategy

4 comments in this topic

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,777 posts
12,906 battles

Neighbors.  I recommended most roll C and then move to B.  A covering/delay force to A.  Everyone did it!  We had 10 to C.  And a BB (me) and DD to A.  I told the DD he didn't need to cap...just harass and delay them.  That's what he did!  Enemy took B early, and split forces between A and C.  We held them at A...kiting, harassing, and extending.  Our push force (with two to one advantage) rolled them at C, causing those shooting the cover to re-direct on the push force approaching C.  Our push force ultimately squishing the remaining reds between C and A, with a lone red BB that stretched at C getting DS's by our A force DD.

The power of all 12 working together under a common strategy, executed to perfection:

strategy.thumb.jpg.91ac5c28437be0abc8cd026b90b3a55a.jpg

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,192 posts
8,798 battles

Rip beat me to it. It is an amazing and awesome thing when a random bunch of people are able to come together like that. A long time ago in WoT while defending assault some clown on the other team types in all-chat "85% chance for win" I typed into ours, "We are defending, set up ambushes and don't chase kills, let them come to us" and to my surprise that is what happened and the salt from the other team was wondrous to see.

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles

I have about one game per year that ends up like that- and it's just enough to get me through another year.