You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HorrorRoach

Bismarck or Yamamoto containers?

3 comments in this topic

[EREKT]
Members
759 posts
5,764 battles

I want special flags for grinding the Nelson (Did both PT server CV combat missions for special flags, but i won't be getting those for a week at least). I was thinking about buying 15 of the Yam or Bismarck containers, but I'm kind of confused about something. It seems like the Yam containers are a better buy, because you get 12 flags. The Bismarck containers give you 7 of every flag, why does the graphic say "7/20"? Does that mean you have a rare chance to get 20 of a signal flag? Kinda like how the Yam containers have a chance of getting 24 instead of 12? Does the Bismarck container have a higher chance of netting the 20 flags? I think the yam containers are the safer bet, you get more guaranteed.

Better question. I have 100 papa papa's and 150 frosty firs... I net like 6-1000 free XP each game. Would it make more sense to just convert 30$ of free xp and inch my way up to the Nelson over a few week? If i play decently, will I make more free XP playing with special flags compared to converting XP? Lol I wish I had type 59s still.

EJ

Edited by HorrorRoach

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,134 posts
10,036 battles

Yamamoto containers are better for flags. Bismarck containers are better for camos

[EREKT]
Members
759 posts
5,764 battles

ugh, half of the containers were wyvern flags. I only got 12 ouroborus. I should've just converted 30$ of doubloons, i won't make that much free xp in 12 games. i did get 36 red dragons atleast, that'll help me a little over time i guess.