You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LadyKryptonite

90th Battle Group Recruiting! Big Highly Active Fleet - Typhoon League

15 comments in this topic

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
110 posts
6,961 battles

image.thumb.png.85533ad49cb1256925a78378472a6d1c.png

The 90th Battle Group is Recruiting!

The 90th Battle Group is always looking to recruit good, active players into our ranks. We currently have 8 Divisions and just under 250 members, and are a gaming community involved in several different games. We are a highly active fleet and have members in our Discord at almost any time of the day or night. We do not discriminate on win rate, damage dealt, or statistics in general. Instead, we prefer members that will be active, available, and most interested in having fun with like-minded people. We all get along and have a great time, so having a good sense of humor will help you fit right in with everyone. While we have a competitive side, the 90th is about having a great time and a lot of fun. We also try to keep the toxic community out of our ranks, and we try to be respectful to everyone.

image.thumb.png.c67fcc4a6c7b200c664b498ae0d8efd0.png

What Perks are there in joining the 90th?

You will be playing with a large group of highly active players who want to have a good time and kick butt. Almost all of our divisions' ports are fully upgraded, including one at the 50 member mark and several others close to it. This means purchase costs of T5-T8 Tech Tree ships are cheaper, you get bonus XP in battles, and lower repair costs. The 90th also offers regular training; we have many members who want to help others improve as players, even if it just simple things like learning to communicate, position. You name it, we offer it.

image.thumb.png.d76fe47e354c580c88cf36e54b8a07f2.png

Is the 90th Competitive?

You bet we are and we are getting stronger and stronger as we grow. 6 of our 8 Divisions are in Clan Wars and doing great, and we are looking into joining Supremacy League and other competitive happenings that may start up. We will do our best to match you up with the division we feel you will thrive with. 

image.png.b6d315e68f4b97a76cca68c59820c54a.png

Clan Wars

We are a very active fleet in Clan Wars. We play almost every night in all divisions. We do prefer you have your own Tier 10 ship since we do not like taking rentals, but will still try to get everyone involved. We do take a more serious style of play while in clan wars (e.g. battle coms and playing to win), but we still keep it fun and not a nightmare - we do not want to see burn out.

image.thumb.png.0735c4030af2d8d253b54de2eb1d971f.png

Rules

We do have some rules which you can read about in the link below:

https://fordgalaxy500.wixsite.com/90thhellfire/rules

Related image

Discord

We do REQUIRE discord to be apart of the 90th. It is a wonderful communication program with both text and voice coms. You can download it at the link below. Once you apply to us I will provide you with our room information.

https://discordapp.com/download

image.png.d8a81af72f16b91e31a1dcf1b8d37440.png

Come Join Us!

If you want to play with a fun competitive group of people send us an application at the link provided below. You can also look over our website, it will be changing up a bit soon as I revamp it.

https://fordgalaxy500.wixsite.com/90thhellfire/recruitment

Edited by LadyKryptonite
update info
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
3 posts
4,147 battles

Looking for a casual group that's as interested in having a good time as we are in sinking little pixel boats? That's us.

I joined 90th eight months ago. I started as an average player that was frustrated with Warships and ready to move on. Since then, I've found a solid group of people that I love playing this game (and others) with. We help each other play, we look out for each other, and above all we treat our clan as our family.

If casual play with great people is your thing, then 90th is where you wanna be.

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
110 posts
6,961 battles

Still have room for active fun players the 90th was created over a year the day clans where allowed and all but one of our current fleets has 100% Finished ports. 

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
110 posts
6,961 battles

Come join our gaming community! No stat requirements just a great sense of humor, be active, and use discord.

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
110 posts
6,961 battles

The 90th is looking for some more active players who want to have fun along with competitive Tier 10 players who want to win but have a good time doing it in clan wars.

• Bad 1

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
110 posts
6,961 battles

Looking for more active players, We have both Competitive and Casual divisions. Typhoon League Fleet looking to keep working up the ranks.  

Edited by LadyKryptonite

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
110 posts
6,961 battles

We have 3 Different Classes of Divisions within the 90th Battle Group

Competitive
 - Highly Competitive. Looking to go as far as they can in Clan Wars. Compete in SL and KOTS.  

Semi-Casual  - Competitive but relaxed. Want to do well in Clan Wars want to move up but not super hard pushing it.  
Casual  - Relaxed, will play CWs but don't care where you end up

Edited by LadyKryptonite

Members
1 post
12,353 battles

not cool.

I know some of these other SWAG guys don't mind being called a [edited].

I don't boogey like that though.

Airslicer90THB.jpg

[NSC]
[NSC]
Members
197 posts
3,813 battles
1 hour ago, ChrisCro said:

I don't boogey like that though.

1200px-Kleenex-small-box.jpg

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
110 posts
6,961 battles

Is there a point to posting that here? Lol SWAG has my discord they can reach me easily that way.