You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ZARDOZ_II

Looking for a clan to help me improve

8 comments in this topic

[4HIM]
Members
1,714 posts
3,893 battles

Time for me to find an active clan that is willing to tolerate a below-average player.  I'd like to learn to become more effective in WoWS.  At the moment, I'm below average with a win rate hovering around 48%.  So a 'competitive' clan probably isn't a good fit for me at this time.  If you're prepping for Clan Wars, at best I could be a gunnery target.  Prefer a clan that has Discord and is willing to div up and give me some ribbing and constructive criticism so I can grow beyond potato status.  In other games, I've found it helps a lot to div up with other players to improve in the game.  Currently in the tech tree I'm grinding T5 - T7 and max captains are 10 - 11 points.  Need to focus on finishing up the USN cruiser tree before the split.  Primarily play USN and Germans.  Haven't really loved the PA DD tree.  Not highly active in the RU and IJN trees.  I do have a good collection of premium botes up to (and including) the MO Money (which I've yet to take out of port).  US Central time zone.  Primarily active 6 - 8 pm on weekdays, some on Saturdays (especially when the weather is bad), and very little on Sundays.  In a clan at the moment, but it never took off.  Only me and one other, and he hasn't played in the last month.  

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,722 posts
11,337 battles

Hey, @ZARDOZ_II Check us out over at the Syndicate, link to the discord and the recruitment thread in in my signature. Come hang out and see if you like what you see. DM me if you have any questions.

[NGA-A]
[NGA-A]
Supertester
178 posts
5,133 battles

Hello! 

Navy Gaming America is always looking for more recruits! We have just over 100 members and training programs to help improve your play. If this seems interesting to you, come and check us out at: http://Navygamingamerica.enjin.com If you wish to join just make an account and submit a short application!

If we are not the perfect, we wish you the best of luck in finding a clan that is right for you!

EpicLeveler

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

Hey Zardoz, 

BWC is open for everyone one that wants to focus on teamplay and coordination. We do use TS though. 

More info on our recruitment thread below.

cheers, 

C.