Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

6 comments in this topic

[RO-I]
Members
4 posts
4,218 battles

As you can see from the pic, the Chief Naval Architect achievement is bugged for me. It shows that I have to fully research 50 ships, and I have 62 of them, and it is showing in the progress bar...

... yet the achievement is not considered complete.

shot-18.02.03_16.30.58-0291.jpg

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,343 posts
9,433 battles

Tier 1 and Premium ship purchases don't count.

Not saying it's not bugged..  but the one for my account is lit up as complete.

[RO-I]
Members
4 posts
4,218 battles
3 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

Tier 1 and Premium ship purchases don't count.

Not saying it's not bugged..  but the one for my account is lit up as complete.

I have only 3 premium ships and I am pretty sure there are only 6 nations in this game, so 6 tier 1 cruisers. Total 9 ships.

If I removed that from 62 that would be 53.

But anyways thanks for the info.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,343 posts
9,433 battles
3 minutes ago, Sky_Kurosaki said:

I have only 3 premium ships and I am pretty sure there are only 6 nations in this game, so 6 tier 1 cruisers. Total 9 ships.

If I removed that from 62 that would be 53.

But anyways thanks for the info.

Also worthy of note are the Three RN BBs and Christmas 'Raid' ships don't count.

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,979 posts
9,855 battles
2 hours ago, Sky_Kurosaki said:

As you can see from the pic, the Chief Naval Architect achievement is bugged for me. It shows that I have to fully research 50 ships, and I have 62 of them, and it is showing in the progress bar...

... yet the achievement is not considered complete.

shot-18.02.03_16.30.58-0291.jpg

Sorry but it looks complete to me . It is in your completed area of achievement list . The 62/50 shows it as being completed and that you have another 12  researched . This is showing that other 12 researched and if you check the next achievement ( research 100 ships ) it will show as dull in the uncompleted area with a progress bar of 62/100 .

:Smile_honoring:

[RO-I]
Members
4 posts
4,218 battles
19 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

Also worthy of note are the Three RN BBs and Christmas 'Raid' ships don't count.

Hmm, that maybe it.

And yes by the way,  I do not have the 3 bbs fully researched so they are out.

Next, those 6 raid ships are out as well ( not fully researched ), including the one premium which I already excluded.

9 minutes ago, Chien_Lu_Anderman said:

Sorry but it looks complete to me . It is in your completed area of achievement list . The 62/50 shows it as being completed and that you have another 12  researched . This is showing that other 12 researched and if you check the next achievement ( research 100 ships ) it will show as dull in the uncompleted area with a progress bar of 62/100 .

:Smile_honoring:

I don't see what next achievement you are talking about. I only have the research 1, 10 and 50 ships achievement. And the 50 ships achievement is grayed out. 

You can see only 3 similar achievements in the bottom left of the pic. And I am hovering on the first one.

Edited by Sky_Kurosaki

Sign in to follow this